Chapter 8: Gangster Days

I joined a gang after knowing that my parents got divorced. I just can't accept that they didn't even ask for what I think. They didn't consult me or whatsoever. But I felt kinda happy joining a gang. The group consists of 13 members. 7 were guys and the 6 left were girls, including me. The other members were 18-20 years old and I'm the only 15 year old member there. But even though I'm the youngest, I was the toughest. I was the first one who made a group of guys wet themselves. Then as time passed by, we were always beating up innocent people. We steal from convenience stores while one member seduces the cashier. Then we tried sabotaging some wedding proposals. I was a pretty messed up teen. But as months passed by, I started getting bored of what we were doing. It wasn't right but it was fun. So I decided to leave the group. But leaving them was a mistake. Every time I see them, they would always trip me or punch me so hard that I always go home with a big bruise. It irritates me so much that I wanted to fight back, but I can't since I'm only 1. It would be pointless and unfair. But I got so sick and tired of what they're doing to me. I decided to fight back. Luckily, I was pretty strong that I got the chance to beat them up. They're not as strong as I thought they would be. It gave me the chills seeing them hurt so badly. I didn't regret doing that. I felt so happy and relieved. But I know it's pretty bad for someone to beat up a lot of people. I know I'm f*cked up. I know my life is a mess. I know beating them up and bullying and hurting innocent people was pretty bad and pointless. But I didn't change. I'm that same girl who is pretty messed up. A girl who used to be a gangster and always beat people up. I still bully people and I have no idea why. I wanted to change my lifestyle but I can't. I seriously can't. I have problems. Serious problems. Ugh. I hate myself but I love being a bad girl.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~