Chapter 12: Here Comes Trouble

~~ Continuation for Chapter 11 ~~

He was Raymond. My ex-boyfriend who cheated in me. I looked and glared at him. I hate his guts. I hate how he left me for that girl. I hate him so much. Why does he need to show up again? What does he need from me?

"Hey Elise, nice to see you again" He said sarcastically while he smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked behind me. The guys were looking at him with a confused look. I forgot to tell them about him. But Marco and Austin started acting strangely. They started sweating, they can't even look at him.

"Hey Raymond, it's so nice to see you too" I answered him sarcastically then I glared at him more. I wanted to punch his face but I don't want to sent to the Principal's Office. So I tried walking past him but he suddenly grabbed my arm. He was looking at me as if I'm his prey. I kicked his leg that made him let go of me. I looked at the guys again and told them to start running. As far as I know, Raymond wouldn't stop chasing his prey unless his prey gives up.

The guys and I ran until we got to our class. Good thing Raymond wasn't following us and wasn't a part of my class. I looked at the guys again and they were looking at me and their eyes all confused and curious. So, I told them about Raymond then I can feel that their bloods started to boil.

"He is such a dick and-" Max told me "-We're seriously going to kill him" Bennett continued while he and the other guys wore the same angry look. This is my first time seeing them so angry. I'm starting to worry about the possible things they might do to Raymond. It's not that I'm worried about Raymond, I'm worried about the guys. I don't want them to be sent to the Principal's  Office and get suspended.

"He is such an ass for hurting you" Caleb said as he looked at me with a frown. I'm so not used to seeing them with such expressions.

"I can't believe he did that to you" Austin said as he looked away. While Marco stayed quiet while controlling his fists. Austin and Marco couldn't look at me ever since we encountered Raymond.

"Hey, Marco? Austin? Are you guys okay?" I asked the both of them with a confused look. I want to know the reason why they're acting strangely. They can't look at me and I'm wondering why.

"Yeah.. We just had a bad experience with that GUY" They both said in unison as they emphasized the word guy. What happened between them and Raymond. Did he hurt them too? If he did, I don't know if I can still control myself.

"What happened? Did he, do something bad?" I asked them and looked at them seriously. They were sweating and looking away.

"He used us as a punching bag when we were younger. He bullied us every single day. We used to be friends when we were in Kindergarten but when  we were in our 2nd grade, he began bullying us with such young age-" Marco said as he looked at me and his eyes were filled with some fear but mostly anger and hatred. But before he could continue what he was saying. The door of our classroom suddenly opened. We saw a guy entering. A guy we all hated. A guy we wanted to kill. A guy we want to just disappear. Here comes trouble. Yes, it was Raymond. He looked at us and smirked. We hate him so much. Why is he in our class? Can't he just leave us alone?

"Do you want to introduce yourself to the class, Mr. Parker?" The teacher asked him. He smiled and looked at us. Then he introduced himself before walking towards us. I looked at the guys who were trying to control themselves. Their fist are starting to shake because of how much they wanted to punch him. I looked back at Raymond who sat a few chairs in front of me. He looked back and I glared at him. He smiled and his lips started opening, I read what his lips said "Such friends you have" before he smirked and face at the board.

Ohhhhhh, my blood is starting to boil. I hate him so much. I want to kick his ass. I want to punch his face. I want to break his bones. I want him to beg. I want to ask me for mercy. I want to see him, lying down on the hospital bed, barely moving and asking for my forgiveness which I will never, ever give him. After an hour, the bell rang and we started moving to our next class. We avoided Raymond who was with his new friends. He was still smirking at us. We got out and went to our next class.

After some hours have passed, the classes ended. I said goodbye to the guys. I went home and went directly to me bed. Today was such an unexpected day. I hope I won't see him tomorrow and forever which is very impossible. But what I should focus on is having fun with the guys, protecting them and them protecting me.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~