Chapter 2: First Day

"Good morning, sweetie" My uncle said as he smiled at me. He smiled as if there will be no more tomorrow

"Morning" I answered back with a yawn and went directly to the dining room

"Oh hey honey, are you ready for your first day as a senior?" My aunt asked as she prepared our breakfast while I'm sitting on the chair

"Not really. I don't know anyone from the school I'm going to since this is my first time entering that school and only my 2nd month in this city" I totally forgot that today is my first day as a senior. Classes start at 9 and I'm still not making any progress. I'm so not yet ready but I need to go to school. I don't want to be punished by the principal of my new school

"Breakfast is ready!" My aunt shouted as my uncle ran towards the dining room since he was already hungry while I was there, sitting and staring at my food with a poker face

"Honey, what's wrong?" My aunt asked me with a confused look. Her dark brown eyes are staring at me. Her small pinkish lips pouted. Her blonde hair, all messed up.

"Well, I'm still not ready for school and I don't want to go there" I answered as I play with my food. I know it's bad to play with it but I'm seriously not in the mood to eat it.

"Sweetie-" My uncle looked and sighed. "-I know it's hard and you're not yet ready to accept this kind of change but I hope you'll try your best to be happy" He said as he looked away and went back to eating his breakfast. His brown eyes are somewhat watering because he's pretty sensitive when it comes to this kind of topic.

I know my aunt and uncle are having a hard time raising me up since my parents got divorced when I was in my sophomore year and after a few weeks, my mother suddenly left me with my aunt and uncle to take care of me since my mother can't. It was so sudden that they weren't ready to take care of a teenager since they don't have a child. But I'm thankful that they're trying their best, doing everything they can do so that both of them can fully support me with my studies and daily needs.

"I'll do my best. But I'm not going to socialize with people. I don't really trust people except you guys" I said as I began to eat my breakfast. I stopped socializing with people since my boyfriend cheated on me with a girl who is pretty rich that her family owns the only mall and some five-star hotels and restaurants found in this city. It happened last year while we were in our Junior Year. It really broke my heart into pieces since I loved him so much. Then my best friend suddenly left me so that she can spend a lot of time with her boyfriend. But yeah, nothing can last forever if someone kept stealing what you own.

"I'll try.." I answered hesitantly and finished my breakfast. I really don't want to socialize. I hate wasting my precious saliva, my precious time and my precious thoughts to someone who, in the end, will break my heart (not in a romantic way tho) even if she's a girl.

"Thank you, sweetie. And since you're done eating. I'll drop you off to your school since classes are gonna start soon" My uncle said as he stand up and started walking to the front door. We said our goodbyes to his mother which is my aunt and followed my uncle to his car.

We reached my school and I said goodbye to my uncle. While I was walking through the hallway, I felt that lots of students were glaring at me. I didn't know why but I tried to keep myself cool and showed that I have no interest in making friends.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~