Chapter 3: I saw

~~ Continuation of Chapter 2 ~~

~Since it's my first day and my first time to be in this school, I have no idea where I should go. Luckily, the principal was waiting for me in the hallway ~

"So, you must be elise?" The principal asked me as i walk towards him. He looks like he is in the age of 25-27. His eyes were blue. His black hair looks good with the wax. His smile reached his ears. I guess he is a very jolly person.

"Yes, Sir" I looked at him and smiled. He was a 4 inches taller than me. Well, he's pretty short for his age. Sorry sir!

"You can call me mr. raymonds or Mr. ray-" His name... I don't like it to mention it.. But, I don't really like long conversations, I hope he would just tell me where I should go for my classes and breaks. And hopefully, he wouldn't interrogate me. "-since classes are starting in 10 minutes. I'll show you where the classrooms are and where you'll find the cafeteria" he continued as he started walking.

"Uhm, okay. Thanks Mr. Ray" I forced a smile. He showed me around and once we were finished, he immediately said goodbye because he needs to do something very important. After he left, i looked at my schedule to know what my first class is. Unfortunately, my first class is history. So i went to the classroom and saw the students were staring and glaring at me. I walked past them and they started whispering and murmuring. But as soon as I found my chair, the teacher walked in.

"Good morning, class"  She looked at me and smiled. "I see a new face in this classroom, would you like to introduce yourself?" She asked me with an intimidating look.

"Should I really?" I asked her with a frown. It's just a waste of time since nobody actually cares. I can sense it. I can feel hatred. But the teacher was pretty intimidating..

"Of course, Darling" She somewhat glared at me. I wonder what's wrong with this woman. Ugh, now I need to introduce myself in front of everyone. I hate this.

"Uhm-" I stood up "-I am Elise Lynch. You can call me with any name you want. I don't really care. As long as you don't disturb me. But if you want to do so, you might want to think again. I don't like being bothered. I know you don't like me, same here though. So yeah. Nice meeting ya" I continued while I wore a smirk and sat down.

It was so silent that I could literally hear their breathings. But the teacher broke the silence. "Well, that was quite an introduction, Ms. Lynch" She said sarcastically and started the lesson as I bring out my notebook and pen. I started writing notes because I don't want to have a failing grade. I caught my seat mate looking at me. I glared at him and he looked away but then he looked back again.

"Hey, I'm Max-" he smiled at me "-I'm so happy to be seated next to you" He continued and smiled again. He has blue eyes. His blonde hair is done very well with wax. But I don't really care.

"Yeah, yeah. You know my name now. Okay" I said as I look at him and saw him smiling again. I wonder why he is smiling at me. It's kinda cu-irritating. Do I have a dirt on my face? Or is my cleavage showing?

"Hey Eli, I'm Caleb-" Said the guy in front of me "-You're a cool girl" He said with a huge smile. What. You flirting with me?

"Yeah, thanks" I said as I looked at him. The color of his eyes were dark brown. His hair was black and was done nicely like Max's Hair. Then he smiled at me. Then I saw the guy in front of Max, he was looking at me and was giving me a huge smile. He was supposed to say something, but he just closed his mouth. I think he was going to introduce himself like what the other two did. He opened his mouth again.

"Hey lise, I'm Austin. I'm looking forward to being friends with you" He said and he smiled just like what Caleb and Max did. Knew it. It's only my first day, and guys are starting to freak me out.. But they're actually pretty ho-irritating. Elise, they are not hot. They will never be hot.

"Uh yeah. Okay" I said and noticed that his eyes were hazelnut brown. His hair was brown and has gel. These guys did their hair nicely. But I shouldn't care. They're being friendly so that they can use me. But as I look around the classroom. I saw the guys beside Max and Austin also looking at me. But thanks to the bell, they weren't able to introduce themselves. I got up, grabbed my backpack and started walking as soon as the students started going out of the classroom. But as I was walking, somebody grabbed my wrist. And as I turned around. I saw-

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~
~~ Cliffhanger hehe ~~