Chapter 34

(y/n)'s pov

After a couple of hours sleeping and a kink in my neck.... I got up and slowly slid Zianna in bed. I walked downstairs while hearing all of people's in the kitchen.

I stepped in the kitchen and it suddenly got all quiet.

"Uh.... hey?"
They all started to talk again. I shrugged and got the little bit of food left and sat next to Destiny. She sat to my left while Sally sat to my right. I watched as she tried to feed her baby. After a couple of minutes Destiny turned around and saw me. She froze then sighed. "Are you okay?" I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" She huffed then thought. "Where's Masky?" I said that while she took a drink so she spit it all out across the table going all over Jeff. He looked down at himself then yelled Fuck! And ran towards the closest bathroom.. why? Because she was drinking Kool-aid and he wears a white jacket so just sit there and soak that in.

I busted out laughing then remembered. So I looked at Destiny again. "Sooo??" "He left for a month because Slenderman told him and Hoodie that they have to go on some mission." I nodded being okay with it since I knew he would be okay.

After a couple days...

Destiny's pov

I knew she was missing him but when ya ask her she would be like. "Nah I'm fine" or "don't worry about me!" Pfff bitch I am going to worry about you!

I had enough of just sitting around and doing nothing so I packed some bags with a bunch of crap. Then I threw them outside then ran upstairs to (y/n). I told her to get Zianna ready and pack a bunch of clothes. She asked me why of course but I just ran out of the room.

I waited about a hour then I went back upstairs. Once I walked in she just zipped up a bag. I grabbed the bags while she carried both of the kiddies.

I walked out side and put all our bags which was only 3 and put them in the little wagon thing we found at some place. Then we put the little kids in there too.

I started to walk a certain direction.

"Where's are we going?"
"Oh we are going camping"
"Wait.... is it the same place as before when we got lost?"
".... yeah?"
"Please don't tell me Toby is coming in the middle of the night again"

(y/n)'s pov

I saw her face get bright red. HAHAHA!
"... he shouldn't be..."
"Well if he does it will beat the shit out of him!"
*mumbles under breath* "unless he comes while your sleeping..."
I glared at her and she laughed.

After a couple of minutes....

Destiny looked at me with a smirk. "What?"
"Well I do remember you told me you and Maskvehbsjsbsjs"
I covered her mouth.
"How dare you"
She wiggled her eyebrows at me then laughed. I pulled my hand away from her then giggled.

I can't wait to go camping!