Chapter 24

••••••••time skip another 3 months•••••••••

Masky's Pov

I keep on getting more and more food. She wants so many sweets specially chocolate. I would have to watch her 24/7 because she stumbles alot and trips alot because of how big she has gotten.

Tobys pov

"Destiny?" "What?" "Do you need anything?" "No but can you cook some waffles?" *sigh* "What?!" "Nothing" "No tell me!" "You just said you didn't need anything... then you wanted waffles..." "So what? I don't need them I just want them." "So do I have to cook them?" "Well yeah!"

Destiny's Pov

I saw him cookin waffles but I felt bad from earlier so I went to hug him but my belly is to big so I couldn't hug him. He turned around and saw me pissed because I couldn't hug him. I looked at him with a sad face and the next thing I know is he is hugging me. He looked at me. "Is that all you wanted?" "Yeah..." He chuckled and started cook again but this time had me in front of him so he was hugging me the whole time.

(y/n)'s pov

I was sitting in bed trying to draw when Masky came in. I looked at him and smiled. "Hey" He smiled and handed me candy. I smiled even bigger and ate it. *sigh* I looked over at him and he looked down so I went over to him 'well tried' and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What's wrong?" "Well since you need candy I have been getting it from LJ and he been telling me that I have to pay him for it so I owe him like 100 bucks. I got pissed and got up and walked over to the door. "I will be right back!" I slammed the door and walked over to LJ's room. I knocked and he answered. He looked at me with confusion then I slapped him acrossed the face. "Hey!" "NO DON'T HEY ME! YOU ARE NOT GOIN TO DO THIS TO MASKY!" I grabbed him by the hair and walked/ran over to my room again. I opened the door to see Masky surprised. I shoved LJ in the and yelled. "NOW TELL YOUR NOT MAKIN HIM PAY!" He rolled his eyes. "He's paying me!" I walked over to him and smacked him again. "You don't let someone have something and tell them they have to pay!" I looked at Masky and he kinda looked scared.

Masky's pov

She was getting pissed so bad that her eyes were turning red. She looked frightening.

LJ's pov

She looked frightening but I was braver than her. I couldn't do anything to her because of two things. 1. She's pregnant 2. Masky

So I just death glared her back. But then I remember what Slenderman said...

    "They both ,(y/n) and Destiny, since they agreed to be Creepypastas there form will appear more and more so beware  because we don't know what they can do."

I was about to just let go but her hair started to turn a black with red. I freaked out and looked at Masky. "Iamsorryforwhatididyoudonthavetopay!" She suddenly looked normal again then smiled. "Thank you" I ran out of the room.

Masky's Pov

What the hell was that!!!!