Chapter 15

3rd person pov

Masky started to break down while Destiny denied that she is missing. Everyone looked around but couldn't find her...

(y/n)'s pov

I was beatened, threatened, and many more. I am sitting in a dark, quiet, moist room. I sat there crying hugging my knees. I heard the door open to see the person that done this to me look at me. I shut my mouth and wiped my eyes. I hicked up. He ran over to me and started to beat me up. I squirmed and screamed. "I said no noises!!" He stopped and started to yell at me more. I got up quickly and started to run for the door. He went to go after me but after that I didn't know I just kept on running. I yelled and screamed then I saw Jeff and Jeff yelled at someone. I tripped and fell. I tried to pick myself up but couldn't. I looked up to see Masky running towards me. I reached out my hand but I heard a gun shot. I looked back and saw the guy with a gun pointing at me. I started to feel pain in the middle of my back. Tears ran down my face then I screamed bloody murder. Masky got to me and pulled me into his lap. While Jeff threw his knife at the guy that shit ne but he missed and the guy ran away. Masky  had tears running down his face. I stopped crying and smiled. He looked confused. "W-what?" I looked at him with pure happiness and whispered.  "If I die.... at least I die in my lovers... arms" He cried even more. Destiny was standing behind him crying too. I looked up to her and laughed. "I love you sis..." Then I passed out...

3rd person pov

Masky started to freak out and ran off with (y/n) in his hands while Destiny stood there shock with tears running down her face. He ran into the manison and tried to find someone like EJ or Dr. Smile. He yelled and EJ came running. He grabbed (y/n) and put her on the kitchen table. Slenderman grabbed Masky and pulled him onto the other room. Masky fought at first then he started to yell at Slenderman then he laid there crying. Destiny ran in and clasped on the ground sobbing. Then Masky heard from the other room. "(y/n) is-