Chapter 22

(y/n)'s pov

We laid in bed all day basically sleeping or talking all day.

I was laying there while I thought Masky was a asleep and my stomach made grumbled. He laughed and got up. (Finally being able to use his legs XD) He left for a couple of minutes and came back with a salad.... -_- I looked happy at first when inside I wanted to kill him. He was about to hand me it but I slammed it to the ground. He looked surprised then just looked at me with a straight face. "Who the hell eats Salad that's for rabbits" He laughed and left again and came back with cheesecake. I grabbed it from him and started to eat it. "Hmmmm... so good" He looked at me and laughed "I know something else you will like" I laughed and smacked him again. "Hey let me have some!" "Nope not after what you just did haha!" He laughed and took it from me. I got pissed but I showed him my pouty face. He looked at me then at the Cheesecake. "God damnt fine" I got back from him and laughed . I finished and put it on the night stand....

Destiny's Pov

After Toby found out he has been in his room. I decided to see what he was doing so I went over and opened the door. He was sitting on his bed in deep thought. I walked over to him and hugged him. He sighed and looked at me with a small smile. "What's wrong?" He looked back down thinking. "..." "What you are too nervous about being a daddy?" "No" "Well I think your goin to be a great dad just like Masky" He looked surprised and looked up at me. "(y/n) is prego too?!" I nodded and pushed him off the bed. "Now stop being a grumpy old man and make me some waffles Hehehe" He laughed and got up and kissed me on the forehead and left. I giggled and laid down waiting for him.