Chapter 38 - Can I Lay in Your Bed All Day?

A/N: Happy 32nd birthday Patrick!! <3

Aria's Point of View

            "Patrick, I need to stop home and change first," I said, giggling as Patrick hurriedly directed the limo driver to the airport anyways, ignoring me. "I can't fly in a wedding dress!"

            "Don't worry," Patrick laughed, settling down beside me, "I have a change of clothes for both of us in the back. We can change in the airport."

            "You're going to make me walk in there in this?" I asked, laughing and shaking my head at him.

            "Not exactly," Patrick teased, "You'll see, and you'll be fine. Besides, I want everyone to know you're my wife." He punctuated that statement with a kiss, then laced his fingers with mine and leaned back against the seat.

            "So where exactly are we going?" I asked, still having no idea where our three week honeymoon would take us.

            "You really want to know?" Patrick asked, looking at me with a smug smile. I nodded quickly, squeezing his hand, and he chuckled. "Hawaii," he told me, biting his bottom lip.

            I gasped and stared at him in disbelief. "Hawaii?" I asked.

            "Hawaii," Patrick giggled, "We have our own little getaway beach house and a fairly big stretch of the beach reserved just for the two of us. That's only for a week, though."

            "A week?" I asked, my mind reeling at the thought of what he was implying. "What happens after that?"

            "Then, my dear," Patrick said, moving his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him, "Then, we fly to Italy. We stay for another week in our own, personal villa in a town called Positano, right on the hilltops of the Amalfi Coast."

            "Patrick!" I gasped, "How much did all of this cost?!"

            "Don't you worry about that," Patrick grinned, kissing my cheek. "There's still our third week, you know."

            "And where is that?" I asked, almost afraid that I wouldn't be able to handle knowing where else we were going.

            "Paris," Patrick deadpanned, as if it were nothing compared to the rest of the trip.

            With that, I squealed loudly and climbed into his lap, not caring if I was messing up my dress. I kissed him hard on the mouth and he laughed, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. He held tightly to me, both of us giggling and kissing each other over and over, until the limo pulled up in front of the airport. Patrick got out first, pulling me behind him. The diver got out and smirked at us as Patrick kissed me yet again, and he pulled our suitcases out of the back of the limo. He began to carry them in for us, and Patrick immediately scooped me bridal-style into his arms. I squealed with laughter and happiness as he followed the limo driver into the building. He carried me right up to security while our bags were being checked in, people staring at us all the way. He finally set me down, a bright red blush on his cheeks, and handed our passports over. Before we went all the way through to the line, the limo driver reappeared behind us, handing Patrick a carry-on bag.

            Once we made it through security, Patrick opened the back and handed me a pair of my dark blue skinny jeans, a dark green t-shirt, and one of his cardigans. "Go change," he told me, nodding towards a nearby bathroom. "I'll be in the men's room if you finish before me. Wait here, okay?"