Chapter 31 - Cherry Blossom

A week after Vegas, we found ourselves in on our way to Phoenix, Arizona. Meagan was still with us, and she and Aria spent every waking moment together. At the moment, they were in the back lounge, planning the wedding. I was lying in my bunk, hosting a Q&A on Twitter, and Pete was sprawled out in his bunk as well with a Gameboy Advanced. I could hear his game from above me, and I could faintly make out the television in the front lounge. After a while, I finally sighed and set my phone down.

I was bored beyond belief on this bus today, and I didn't even have my girlfriend to keep me company. "Pete," I whined, "I'm bored."

"Me too," came Pete's voice from above me. I heard him pause his game and shift around, and then his head was hanging down over the side of his bunk. "We should do something."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know. Let's stop at a store or something and find something to do."

"Alright. You tell the driver, I'll tell the girls?"

"Sounds good." His head disappeared again, and then he jumped down from the bunk and made for the front of the bus. I swung my legs out of my bunk and pushed myself to my feet with a groan. As I opened the door to the back, I heard Aria laughing about something, and as usual, her voice made my heart flutter.

Meagan looked up at me first, the sound of the door gaining her attention, and I smiled. She nudged Aria and made her look up, her face immediately breaking into a warm grin. "Hey," I signed, speaking to them at the same time, "Pete and I are going to stop at a store because we're bored. Do you guys want anything?"

"Lunch?" Aria asked.

"Sure, babe," I signed, "Want me to bring something back? Or do we all want to just go out for lunch?"

"Let's all go out!" Meagan said, jumping up. Aria hadn't heard what she said, but the two of them were on the same level as Pete and I; They just knew. So Aria jumped up as well, walking to me to kiss my cheek. I smirked and took her hand, leading the both of them to the front of the bus. The rest of the guys were already ready to go, so as soon as the bus came to a stop, we all filed off. We ended up at a mall, a small one, and we all headed straight for the food court. Luckily, we only got stopped by one small group of fans. Two girls, about sixteen-years-old or so, walked up to us as we were standing in line at a Chick-Fil-A.

"Fall Out Boy!?" One shouted, making all of us turn to look at her. She was tall, with wavy brown hair, and she was wearing a Fall Out Boy t-shirt. The second was a little shorter, with red-ish blonde hair, and she was wearing a black and white striped shirt. The one who had spoken was staring at me, and I knew she was about to fangirl. The other seemed to be giving Aria the same look, but I assumed she was looking behind her, at Joe. "Oh my God," she breathed, clapping her hands over her mouth.

I chuckled and squeezed Aria's hand, pulling her with me as I stepped toward the girl. "Hi," I said, "It's nice to meet you."

"Hi P-Patrick," the girl said, "M-my name's Abbie. T-this is my friend, Cassy."

"It's very nice to meet you too, Cassy," I added, nodding to the girl beside her. She only smiled at me shyly, then looked at Aria with a wider smile.

"Is this Aria?" Abbie asked, making me look back at her with slight surprise.

"Yeah," I breathed, "Yeah, this is Aria, my fiancée."