This is all your Fault! - Chapter 17

Cody's POV~

i cant believe what i just heard... did he really just say if i didn't break up with Izzy, that he would get my 13 YEAR OLD sister, pregnant. im very over protective of Alli, and when i heard that i couldn't take it no more... the anger in me was already boiled, but now, its over the top. so. i swung a punch at ' Pretty boy's ' face.

Before i punched him, he had a seductive smile on his face, now he is rolling on the floor clutching his jaw. '' Cody, my friend, you have done well '' i said to myself, but not loud enough for anyone to hear.. but i was wrong. Security was standing right behind me. i turned around and not only was the security there, but Justin WHOLE crew, Alli, Kelly and Izzy. Im in deep shit.

First i looked at Izzy, she was smiling. Odd.. Then i looked at Alli, she had tears in her eyes.  then she walked up to me.  '' Cody, What the hell??, Why did you do that to my boyfriend?? I HATE YOU. I WISH YOU WERE NOT MY BROTHER'' she said the yelling the last part. I felt really bad now. I love my sister. and I only did it so she wouldn't get hurt. If only she knew that.

~ Izzy's POV~

I cant believe Cody did that

I'm so proud. My hero <3 , Now i love him even more, not that i didn't love him before. but he just bet the shit outta that douche bag.  Wow. I'm glad he did that. Alli needs to see who Justin really is, Mama Jan says hes a sweetheart but hes a jerk. he cheated on Selena with a Prostitute. That beautiful, amazingly nice, funny, Selena doesn't deserve that.

 What is his deal? he went from dating a 19 year old to dating a 13 year old. there is something up his sleeve, and i intend on finding out what it is.

'' Security, Get this Kid out, now'' Mr Douche bag himself said, pointing to Cody, who was now sitting in a chair, smiling at what he just did. but i think hes upset at what Alli said. I would be too, if Kelly said it to me. but Cody is a nice guy. I don't think he would randomly go up to Justin and kick the crap outta him. there has to be a reason. other than the fact that he is dating Alli. I'll ask him later. They arnt even a good couple. They are the most odd couple i have ever seen - Justin & Alli-  Like really? a 17 year old and a 13 year old ? What is Alli thinking.? I didn't think she was a dumb blonde. What does she even see in him? He is my definition of ' The Total Jackass' 

* Guys im So Sorry. i took so long. i left it here becuse i dont know how to end it.. so if someone wants to end it. just Message me on chat or PM me. or Comment. i still have writers block. and im trying to get over it. but its hard. so please be paitent! I love you all *

- Samantha