SLEEPOVER xD( chapter 13 )

*  im here with one of my besties Lindy-anna-jones ( nickname xD ) and were writing this chappie! i hope my fans like it! Js but if your are not my fan, you are not my friend! hahhaha I'm just joking' , but seriously FAN ME! enjoy! :) , sorry for the long wait!, love ye!*

~ Izzy's P.O.V~

 we walked down the steps and Alli immediately ran up to me

" Izzy, are you ok! What did Cody do this time'' she said to me, followed by a glare to Cody, i couldn't help but laugh at how she assume its Cody's fault! a true friend, right there! at this time Cody threw up his hands in defence, i laughed again.

''Alli, calm down, Cody didnt do anything, it was just a misunderstanding'' i said looking up at cody and i smiled, he smiled back. i looked over Alli's shoulder and there was the girl i saw just a few minutes ago. i smiled at her, she smiled back and i motioned my hand to call her over.

''Hi Brianna, I'm Izzy! Cody has told me about much of a good friend you are!''

''Hi Izzy, thank you! and Cody couldn't shut up about you, so i already knew what you looked like before i even met you! and Cody was right! Your beautiful!'' she said to me, she seemed so sweet, i looked at Cody, who face was as red as a tomato! and i just gigled

'' Why thank you! Your are gorgeous yourself'' she smiled as i said that.

'' KIDS, DINNERS READY'' my mom yelled out.

''COMMING'' we all yelled at the same time.

we sat at the table, Me,Alli,Brianna on one side, Cody,My dad, and his dad on the other side, and mom and Angie at the two heads of the table. Cody and I were facing each other, so we started playing footsies! ( spelling ) while my mom served Fettuccine Alfredo ( fav food in real life ).

~skip till after dinner :)

''well, Mrs. and Mr Ryder, and Izzy, thank you for the lovely dinner'' Angie said to us as we finished! then out of the blue, Cody whispers something into Angies ear she nods and smiles, then Angie whispers into my moms ear.. im like ' What is going on' ... my mom smiles and nods, then cody pulls me to side.

''Hey Izzy, wanna come over for a sleepover at my place''

'' yeah sure, who is gonna be there?

'' Me,You, Alli, Campbell, Brianna, Jake, Josh and Greyson!''

well.... sure! but can i invite my friend Linda?''

''Yeah sure!, you better go get your stuff packed, were leaving soon!'

''ok!,ALLI, BRIANNA, COME HERE!! '' they came over and asked them to come upstairs with me and help me pack! they agreed and we bolted up over the stairs into my room. And i texted Linda!

* text convo *

IzzyBear: Hey Lindy, wanna go for a sleepover at Cody's house... there will be hot guys!

Lindyannajones: IM COMING!!! be there in five

*end of convo*

i threw Alli a Lulu lemon bag i got from Christmas and she started to throw clothes in there, while i went into the bathroom to get my, hair brush, toothbrush etc. Brianna helped Alli and programed her number into my phone as ' Brianna is the Best' i laughed at the nickname! and we smiled.then brianna told us that she liked Campbell! i told her that i was gonna hook them up by the end of the night! she smiled again!. we got everything done and we headed down the stairs, we were about to go out the door only to see Linda! so we walked down the street until we reached The Simpson house, mine and Linda's jaws drop ed, the house was beautiful ( look at the comments, ill put the link). All of them just laughed at me and Linda, and then we entered the house, then out of nowhere 3 boys came racing down the stairs

'' Hey Cody, you never told me you had beautiful ladies here'' a boy said, but Cody told me he was jake.

'' Yeah.. well keep away from Izzy, shes my girl'' Cody said while putting his arm around my waist, i just looked up and smiled .

'' Oh, sorry Mate, so who is this other beautiful lady?'' Jake said,  referring to Linda

'' Hi, my name is Linda!, nice to meet you Jake'' she said while gigiling

''Alright imma leave you two love birds'' Alli said while leaving to go downstairs, we followed, i wend down the stairs and i just stoped and stared... it was a home movie theater. i must of zoned out because the next thing i knew i was up in Cody's arms... bridal style...

'' AAAAAAAAA, CODY LET ME GO!''' i yelled

''no way angel'' Cody whispered.

'' RAPE'' i yelled jokingly and laughing at the same time, the others just gave us a weird look,

'' um...'' was heard from behind us... we turned around to see Greyson standing there with a strange look on his face, then Alli ran up to him yelling '' GREYSIEEE'' and jumped into his arms... i think we all extanged looks... then Alli and  Greyson told us that they were Girlfriend and Boyfriend, the whole room went 'AWWWE' except Cody, who said to greyson '' If you hurt her... your dead''. '' Cody i appreciate the concern but SHUT UP'' Alli yelled... all we could do was laugh...

then Linda and Jake came down over the stairs... and jake had Lipstick all over his face and neck and Lips ;),

'' Jake nice lipstick, but i don't think its your color'' Josh said, We all bursted into laughter, i swear to god this kid is the funniest thing ever! Jake and Linda's face were SO red, which made it funnier. after we finished laughing we deiced to watch the movie ' the last song', and just before it started Cody whispered in my ear '' she is actually really sweet in person'' , '' YOU MET MILEY CYRUS'' i yelled out... '' yes, parts of being famous'' then it hit me that he was famous, '' oh i forgo..'' i was inturpted by Alli '' SHHHHH'' ... i just sat there and watched..

~ skip till the part where her dad dies ( sorry i ruined it for you if you didn't watch it )~

we all started to be tearie- eyed, even all they guys were, then josh yelled out '' NOT HER DADDY'' and started sobbing! we laughed... and then i looked over and saw that Brianna was cuddling into Campbell, this night was going great!

~ end of the movie, and everybody was going to bed~

we all layed down, and all the girls were cuddling with their guys and josh was snuggling with his teddy bear, then Cody whispered into y ear '' Good night my sweet angel''. that made me smile and i fell asleep into Cody's arms.

A/N hey its me! did you like the chapter! sorry i didnt upload, but only a week until school, uggh, anyways.. hoped you liked it! Follow me on twitter @Samanthamelvin6

-Samantha <3 xxx