me and cody simpson? A CODY SIMPSON LOVE STORY! <3

'' OWW '' yelled Izzy as she fell out of her bed to the sound of her alarm on 7 am on a Monday morning. my back was throbbing after falling and landing on one of my little sister Kellie's stupid toys. (Kelli was 12, while i was 14) ''KELLI GET YOUR STUPID TOYS OUT OF MY ROOM''  i yelled, 

'' what are you talking about'' she said in a half a sleep kinda way

'' im talking about me falling on your stupid toy, and now i got a throbbing pain in my back''

'' well its not my faul you fell on my toy''  she said now smirking

uggh, i hate it when she says something saucy like that. Now i have to get ready cause i leave for school soon, i ran over to my closet looking through out my outfits, i need to wear something hot for the first day of grade 9, i finally i decided on a pair of light blue acid washed skinny jeans, a over the shoulder ' love' shirt,  my pair of neon green love-pastry high tops,straighted my brown hair and put on my make up :  a bit of foundation and pink eye shadow and mascara, it really brought out my green eyes.

i grabbed a piece of banana bread and ran out the door. waiting for the bus i put in my ipod and put on my playlist which was all Cody Simpson songs! , i clicked ' on my mind', just as it was over, the bus came. I ran on the big yellow bus and sat next to my best-friend Sammi and right behind us were Rachel and Linda ( my other best-friends). Sammi and Rachel were listing to their ipods . and the conversation begins wit me and Linda!

Linda : so.. Izzy how was your summer?

me: well it was good, didn't do much, there's never anything to do in jersey besides go to the shore,

me : how was summer camp? ( linda went away to texas for some summer camp, her parents are rich so she gets to go where ever she likes! LUCKY!! )

linda: it was alright but there was hardly any hott guys!

let me explain/ describe Linda, she was a really pretty girl, she was 14 (  same as me! ), she had long light blond hair, blue eyes and very skinny, she was in pagents since she was 3 up until she was 11,  she had long legs she was 5'6 and all the guys loved her!, i wouldn't think i would like ' pageant girls' u would think that they are all snobby, but Lindy (nickname) was most deff. not!. she was nice and sweet, and i loved her ( not like that).

Sammi was really pretty she had dirty Blonde hair with a purple stripe on the left side of her hair, she had green eyes and also 14, she wasn't as skinny as Linda but still skinny, she is a model , she was tall but not really tall she was 5''2 and she had a 'secret' boyfriend. she was on the crazy side, whenever u were talking to her u were either laughing or being confused, i also loved her ( not like that lol).

and last was Rachel so was 5'5 and 14 too on the bigger side but she wasnt fat, she was curvy and was bigger on the 'upper' part , so the guys were always around her, she was still really pretty, she had red hair and green eyes and she was quite but not ' you're so quite that you're a loner' quite!! ( lol ) she still had Friends but wasn't the kind of person to cheer at a football game!  which brings me to her boyfriend Ryan,

Ryan was a self conseative jerk, he was on the football team. He seemed nice but  he's really a player, if u don't give him what he wants, he moves on to someone that can give it to him, he had brown hair and hazel eyes, he was cute, but ever hear the saying ' don't judge a book by its cover' well that implies to him, he was like i said before, a player and he was really mean to little kids, i don't know why Rachel is with him, she could do much better.

I was usually the last stop before school but just then bus stoped again, and you will never belive who go on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XX authors note:  so what did u think? i hoped u all liked it! vote / comment!! and follow me on twitter @samanthamelvin6