meet the plastics ( ch. 8 )

A/N: Ive been having writers block, so bare with me, not trying to be a b***h but i need at least 5 votes on this chapter before i upoload chapter 9

i woke up in the middle of the school hallway, everybody was still there, did i just hear what i thought i heard? i think so, did someone think i was preggo? like.. i know I'm not the skinny model type of girl but I'm not fat!? i never had a baby belly at all and i was positive i wouldn't do '' that '' at age 14!? i needed to find out who started this!.

'' WTF?? did you guys really think i was pregnant!? '' i said, now fuming, cody looked at me confused and did i mention, he was pale..

'' NO!!, but that what i heard, i didn't want to believe it, but they kinda had proof....'' Sammi replied

'' what kind of proof...'' me and cody said... she showed me the tweet that i wrote this morning..  and about being in the hospital.

'' THAT WAS ABOUT KELLI! she stubbed her toe and she woke us up..'' i said not even realizing i just said us...so i covered it with the other reason '' and i was in the hospital because i had an allergic reaction... and i stoped breathing..''

''  ohhh,im so sorry Izzy, '' they said while looking sad.

'' its OK, but i wanna know something... WHO TOLD YOU THIS?!'' 

'' the plastics'' ( i know kinda coping off the movie mean girls.. but O.K)  Linda muttered

'' who are the plastics?'' Cody said confused

let me explain the plastics, they were 3 girls who go around making everybody miserable.first there was Brittany, she was really stupid!  she would make out with anybody she never knew what anybody was talking about. The there was Jen, she was the nicest out of the 3 of them. the other plastics were really mean , i think they only like her cause she was rich, her mom is a judge and her dad is a police chief, she use to be my friend... and then there was Victoria.  she was the leader. she always got what she wanted, she was the meanest out of them....  and that's why i think she was the one who came up with the rumor.. but why? then she walked up to me....

'' hey Izyy, hows your baby? '' victoria said with a sneaky smile

'' W.T.F is your problem? i didn't have a baby? i tweeted that because of my little sister!? and i went to the hospital cause i had an allergic reaction and I DIED'', ( i yelled.. by this time everybody was looking at me) ''  luckily the doctors saved me''  i could see now that everybody was looking like they were gonna cry.

she came up close and whispered in my ear '' i wish that doctor was on break'' so technically she wanted me dead...  Thanks....

she walked away and wispered somthing in Codys ear,the next thing i knew cody yelled out, '' THE ONE I LOVE IS IZZY!!!''

i looked happy and confused at the same time...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooo i wondered what she wispered  O.o   i need at least 5-10 votes on this chapter and 3 comments, and do u think i should do some other P.O.V' s ??

THOUGHTSSSS!!!!