meet mr. gord ( chapter 4.... chapter 5 is on the way)

We were walking back to class when Rachel rushed out the door

'' Izzy, are you OK??, i saw Cody carring you away and i had no idea where you guys were going'' she said while looking worried, me on the other hand , i could feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter by the second , i looked over at Cody and he was just standing there and looking down, but i bet you any money he had a smirk on his pretty little face.

'' Yeah Rachel, I'm OK, i just head my head really hard and i pretty much passed out''

'' ok good, Mr. wale is looking for you and he said that there was a new student'', '' could that be you?'' she said now looking at Cody.

'' um.. yeah I'm the new kid, my name is Cody'' Cody had his hat and sunglasses on now.

'' ok! Izzy and I will show u to math class, Izzy we better hurry, you know how Mr. gord gets when someones late''

Cody looked confused and said '' how does he get?''

'' he gives us ' life changing' speeches and thinks we lisin, hahaha ''

Cody gave her a nod and was looking at me now, he had a confused look on his face.

we arrived at room 129 and walked inside and there standing teaching algebra was and old looking man, probably in his mid 50s, he had grayish hair and bald on top, it was Thursday so he was wearing a ' nice suite', he wears one every Thursday , all it was ,was a plaid shirt ( he thought they were cool ) and nicely ironed pants, that was his nice suite.

'' Rachel good job on finding them, Izzy, Cody im glad you could make the time out of your day to join us''

i was about to protest and explain our self's but all i could said was '' b-but'

'' save it, take your seat Izzy'', i took my seat in the back.. Mr. gord continued '' Class i would like to introduce you the Cody, Cody moved here from LA,'' Mr. gord noticed that he had his hat and sunglasses on, '' Cody take off your glasses and hat please'

Cody hesitated but did what he was told, with that he started to take them off and everybody recognized that he was '' CODY SIMPSON, AWWWWWWWW'' yelled a bunch of girls, even Linda, Rachel and Sammi.

*mr. gord whiseld* '' HEY HEY HEY, NOW I WANT EVERBODY TO TREAT CODY HERE LIKE YOU WHOULD TREAT ANY OTHER NEW KID, GET IT , GOT IT , GOOD.

'' ok Mr. gord'' the whole class said at once

'' everyone sit down, and back to work. now Cody where would you like to sit''

Cody pointed at me.. '' i wanna sit next to my friend Izzy''

'' ok , Cody go take your seat''

Cody came down the isle and sat down in the seat next to me, he looked at me and smiled, i smiled back. it felt like forever waiting for the bell to ring, it finally rang at 12:30, we were going home early, some kind of stupid teacher thing. I ran out on the bus, it was packed except for a couple seats, i saw that Cody's sister was alone, so i went up to her and said '' can i sit with you'' with a smile, she gave me a smile and replied '' yeah!! :) '' with a smile also.

'' Hi, im Izzy''

''Hi, I'm Alli''

'' so, your Cody's sister right''

'' yes, unfortunately' i laughed xD

'' haha, he asked me to go on a date with him''

'' wow, really, he only asked some out if they are special!''

'' o... ' was all i could say

'' don't worry, that's good, he must really like you, i cant see why he wouldn't!, Ur beautiful, Ur nice and Ur down to earth!"

''AWWW'' i said while giving her a big hug! '' talk about your self much?''

she smiled , i knew that meant alot to her, and i wasn't kidding, i mean shes gorgeous! she took out her phone and i took out my phone, and we put in our numbers,... the bus came to a stop.

'' well this is me'' alii said while jumping up

'' OK! well txt me later!!''

'' will do!''

with that she jumped off the bus, after her came Cody, i didn't even realize he was on the bus. he looked at me, smiled and winked!. '' see ya later'' he said while getting off he bus!