THE DATE! (chapter 5 )

'' Buzz'' i felt the vibration in the jean pocket, as i took out my purple ipone i realized i had 3 txts on it! 

one from alli, one from Sammi and the last was from an unkown number

Alli : ''hey gurl, just wondering but after your date with Cody, would you wanna maybe you would like to sleepover!, movies, make- overs and CANDY!!!''

Me: ''hahaha sure i would love to! and how did you find about our date lol?!?!''

Alli: ''Cody wouldn't shut up about it! he really likes you, ya know!, any ways i gtg buyee'' i cant believe he REALLY likes me!!! i didn't reply other than : buyee, then i decided to check on Sammi's txt

Sammi: hey gurll, sorry i didn't talk to you very much today, i was in lala land thinking about ma man"

Me : its okk gurllie, and am i ever going to meet this boy??''

Sammi'' we'll see '' i didn't txt back... and now there was a txt from UN

UN: hey angel, its Cody, i kinda stole Alli's phone and took your number from it!, do you mind?''

Me: hey Cody, and no i don't mind, GUESS WHAT! " i have changed his name to Cody now...

Cody: what?? ''

Me'' alli invited me over to your place for a sleepover after our date!, so now i can meet the rest of your family and get to know you and Alli better, she seems really nice and sweet! anyways i gtg byee''

Cody'' that's wicked! now we can have some more time to ourselves... with Alli..... anyways, bye my beautiful angel!''

after he said that i could stop smiling..........

until 7am the next morning, when my alarm woke me up for school, i had my alarm set to songs on my ipod, the that was playing , was '' IYIY'' by Cody Simpson!!, i instantly started smiling and dancing and even singing, me singing?, i never sing, this boy has changed me, this blond haired , blue eyed , Australian singer has CHANGED ME!!.

the outfit i chose was a pair of black skinny jeans, a neon pick tank top, with a white leather jacket and a pair of purple converses.

i was just just about to run out the door of my bedroom when i saw a had a new txt from Cody!

Cody: ''bring a bathing suit! see you at school!''

i didn't have time to reply so i ran over to my dresser and grabbed a neon green bikini, stuffed it in my bag and ran out the door. i just made the bus, i sat in a seat by myself, then Alli and Cody got on, Alli sat with me and Cody sat behind us, the bus was to quiet so we didn't talk. lol.

when we got to school, the day went by really really slow but that ok, cause i was kinda nervous about the date anyway.

the day ended by a loud bell, i was about to get on the bus but Cody stoped me,

'' hey, this isn't our ride'' he said with a smirk.

''then... where is our ' ride'" i said in a sarcastic tone!

he pointed over to a black stretch limo, my jaw dropped open!, he guided me over and said " Lady's first'', what a gentleman!! i replied with '' thank you kind sir'' we both laughed at the way i said it. we got in the limo and it drove up off to Cody's house, where we got changed into our bathing suits and were i left my bag.

we jumped in the car and he still never told me where we were going. it took us a long time to get there, so when we got there it was dark. we pulled up and Cody jumped out and closed his door before i could see anything, he went around the car to open my door. he held out his hand and i took it. when i got out, there was a beach.. and he pointed... to a spot and there was lights, a blanket and a picnic basket.

we went down to the blacket and planked our butts there!.

" Cody, you didn't have to do this, this is beautiful'' i said while looking around

'' not as beautiful as you angle'' when he said that, i think my face got so red, i thought it was going to burst. literally

Cody got the food out, and put it on a plate, '' we should probably go swimming before we eat so we don't have to wait 45 minutes'' i said, Cody agreed! so we took off our clothes and went to go jump in, Cody put his toes in said yelped, '' its too cold'' he said while shivering, with that i pushed hm in, by my surprise he grabbed me on the way, we both fell in

we both ran out to the blanket and got our towels, Cody gave me some food, i ate it, then i was feeling a tension in my throat,

'' cody, whats in this'' i said

'' um... bananas, pineapple, coconut, and apples, why?''

'' I'm highly allergic to coconuts'' i said, my throat was getting tighter and tighter and now i couldn't breath..............

------------------------------------------------------------------

so whatcha think!?? comment and vote :)