ch. 1

It started as a nice day on Planet Drool, until . . . "OW! Cheetah Girl, I told you your not ready to drive the ship yet. So leave me the hell alone!" screamed Lava Girl.  

                 "But me want to drive. You've been steering the ship ever since we took off." said Cheetah Girl. Lava Girl gave an annoyed glance toward C.G., "Ya, because I'm one of the only one's on this team that actually knows how to navigate this metal deathtrap" said Lava Girl, her hair beginning to flame up. 

                   Little Lava tugged on L.G.'s sleeve shouting, "Sis, calm down before you set us all of fire." Lava Girl let out a big sigh and the flames began to smolder down.   Rocky walked over to Shark Girl over at the monitors. "Okay Sharky, do we have visual of Earth's atmosphere yet?"              

                 "Almost but there's something messing with the signal. I can't contact L. or hack into any of the satellites. And I can't tell if J.F.Jr.'s the one blocking the signal." Sharky began to shake in head in confusion. "This makes no sense."                  

                  Bird Girl came over with a questionable look, "What do mean? The only thing that's seems strange is that he hasn't contacted us abo-"                 

                  "Oh no need to worry sweet cheeks, I could never forget to message all the Dream Team hotties my plans." Jack Frost Jr. suddenly appeared on the main monitor, just as snobby as ever. Shark Girl stood up from her seat with so much force that her chair fell with a loud thud. "What do you want now you perv? Why are you suddenly taking all this junky Earth crap?"                

                  Shark Boy and Silus ran to Sharky, grabbing her arms and held her back so she could calm down and let his perverted-iciness explain the reason he contacted us. Once they were back at the other monitors, Rocky walked over to the main monitor and narrowed her eyes at him as she repeated Sharky's last question.

                  J.F.Jr. just let out a sigh as he said, "Look, I have nothing to do with your little satellite problem. I had gotten an anonymous email saying that you all needed to discuss the borders on Planet Drool at these coordinates. I'll send you the link." He moved away from the screen and we began to hear his fingers typing on a nearby computer.                

We all looked over to Rosie as she brought up the Dream Team's main email account.

"Got it, I'll enlarge it to the main monitor." As soon as she clicked send, a copy of the email sent to J.F.Jr. popped up, but it didn't say who sent it or where it was sent from. The email was exactly as he said; so someone wanted him here with us. But why?                 

                  A sudden beeping noise came from one of J.F.Jr.'s monitors. "Hey, something's interfering with my signal. I can't locate where either of our ships are, or how close we are to Earth's atmosphere."

                  Dragon Girl suddenly let out a yelp, "Neither can I. We're blind!" A violent jolt suddenly shook the ship as we got closer to Earth's atmosphere.                 

                  The ship began to lower immensely toward Earth. Lava Girl reached for the controls and tried to pull us away before we got sucked in by Earth's gravity.

"The Ship won't budge. I can't pull us free. We're going down!" Everyone began to scream in terror and panic as they all ran toward the back of the room, preparing themselves for impact. Shark Boy ran toward Lava Girl and grabbed her hands from the controls.