Prologue

Okay before we begin this super awesome story, I just want to clarify the history of the situation. First of all, our lovely characters live on a planet called Planet Drool, (I know, I know. But just stick with me here please). Planet Drool is a place where dreams can literally come alive; both good and bad unfortunately. So just like most things in this world, dreams and nightmares don't really get along. And the only force that can stop the nightmares from taking over the planet is a group called . . . the Dream Team! A group of supernatural teens that protect the universe from those who seek to take control of the nightmares in order to rule the galaxy. But luckily, the dream team is always there to put a stop to team evil. Although, sometimes they can have some problems with each other. You see, some of them are dating each other and some of them brake up with someone with anger problems and it's just a big mess sometimes. However, they always pull through for each other, even if one of them tends to hurt everyone with a frying pan every know and then. So before I start rambling on an on, I will list out every dream team member, what powers they have, how the got to planet drool and a few relationship facts. I will also list out everyone on team evil. And btw, I just want to clarify that there is no "secret mole" or "double agent" on the Dream Team, got it?

Dream Team Members

#1 Shark girl (Sharky)

Description: Shoulder length brown hair with sharp cut bangs. A shark fin on her back. Dark ocean blue eyes, tan skin and has an I-don't-care-but-I-will-beat-the-crap-out-of-you attitude to those who annoy her most. She also has an annoying and buffoonish older brother named Shark Boy. Sharky also speaks fluent Spanish and loves to say Spanish swears whenever she's kicking ass.

Powers: Can control any type of water, has the power to heal injuries and turn into a shark in water.

Original Birth Place: Born and raised in the ocean of Planet Drool.

Relationship Static: Currently dating Silas (non DT member).

#2 Rock Girl (Rocky)

Description: Long dark brown hair usually put into a bun and emerald eyes behind square glasses. Is one of the smart-sciency and responsible/organized members of the group (which helps us keep track of chaotic issues). She's very calm and helpful with problems but does have a rock hard attitude toward violence.

Powers: Can move and break any kind of rocks with the help of her magical guitar. Can feel vibrations in the earth and can stop most earthquakes.

Original Birth Place: Small Earth kingdom on Planet Drool and is princess to the thrown.

Relationship Static: Currently dating Boulder Boy (DT member).

#3 Vampire Girl (V.G. or Vampy)

Description: About six feet in height with long blond hair. Golden vampire eyes with sharp, pointy fangs and black wings on her back She is one of the annoying members f the group and freely accepts and enjoys her position in giving most of us headaches.

Powers: Has all the powers of an other vampire, including turning into a bat and creating ice with her breath.

Original Birth Place: Planet Drool.

Relationship Static: Currently dating Flamo (DT member) and will gladly crush any girl that has a thing for him.

#4 Bird Girl

Description: Long white-blond hair usually in a ponytail with sky blue eyes. Has white angel wings on her back. She's another smart-sciency member of the team and is very skilled at the flute.

Powers: Can communicate with birds and is able to controls the wind. She can also fly and transform into any type of bird.

Original Birth Place: Born and raised on Planet Drool on a little farm in the country.