Chapter 5

Alya walked into her home with her cellphone to her ear as she laughed to Malik on the line. Ruckus walked over to his bed and went to sleep. He'd had a long day. Alya walked into her room and shut the door. She threw her purse on the bed as she kicked off her shoes.

Suddenly she was gripped around the throat and she began to struggle, hitting whoever with her cellphone.

They released her throat and she screamed, "MALIK, HELP ME!!!"

They snatched her phone and threw it against the wall, shattering it, before pushing her against the wall and gripping her throat. She struggled against their hold as she screamed her head off.

"My boyfriend is on his way," she cried as she held onto her pants they were trying to pull down.

The person behind her pressed their erection against her back and huffed in a weird voice, "He won't make it in time."

She was thrown on the bed and she rolled over to the other side. She went for her patio door and unlatched the lock before she was snatched back and thrown to the floor. She scrambled under the bed and to the other side where they came down on top of her, stepping on her hand.

She screamed in pain as her attacker laughed slightly then reached down to her. She turned over and kicked her feet wildly, causing them to back away a bit. She scrambled back into her nightstand and reached up for her drawer with her gun. But her attacker was quick.

She screamed as the masked person snatched her into the bathroom by her ankles and turned her onto her stomach. She balled into the fetal position as she cried, "No! Please stop!"

They pulled at her pants and she held onto her legs, making it impossible to remove them. The attacker breathed heavily as they took a handful of her hair in their fist and drug her back into the bedroom. She screamed as she was lifted by her roots and thrown onto the bed.

Her attacker immediately went for her pants again. Alya looked to the door where Ruckus stood barking and cursed herself for not leaving it open. Her loyal companion would be her rescuer by now if she hadn't. She screamed as her pants were ripped off.

"ALYA!!!"

Her eyes popped open upon hearing Malik's voice boom throughout the house.

"MALIK," she screamed.

Her assaulter rushed to her patio door and took off into the night as Malik burst into the room. He had his gun pointed and did a quick look into the bathroom and closet before shutting and locking the patio door then going over to Alya.

She cried against his chest as he embraced her, securing her in his arms as Ruckus sniffed around the room before laying at the patio door.

"We should call the cops," Alya whispered.

He placed his gun on the bed as he said, "Fuck them cops. They ain't doing shit. Go pack you some stuff. You staying with me for awhile."

She didn't argue. She rushed into the closet and threw a few of her clothes and shoes in her suitcase and grabbed her purse off the bed placing the gun in her nightstand into the lining of her purse. She turned to Malik who already had Ruckus leashed and at his side. He checked all her windows and the doors before leading her to the car.

"Ferrari," she commented with a smirk his way.

"I borrowed it from my neighbor," he explained as he loaded Ruckus in. "It's how I got here so quick. Buckle up."

She did as she was told and moments later they were pulling into a gate at the bottom of a driveway to a mansion. She looked over at Malik who smirked in response. She found herself thinking how he afforded this. And concluded his law firm must do VERY good business.