Chapter 8

Malik walked into his house after a long day in court. Since he'd found out about Alya's past a few months ago he had to admit things had been a lot less strained between them. He could ask her about life working at the club and she would answer him as best she could remember. She had stopped doing book tours for the time being. For the most part she was a mother figure to Hayden. She sometimes went to the office to work on photoshoots and fan related issues with Dedria. But nothing major.

He walked into his bedroom to hear her singing in the shower. Something he'd come to realize she did often. He smiled as he removed his clothing and walked into the bathroom. He stepped into his walk-in shower with her and kissed her shoulder, causing her to giggle.

"How was court," she asked with a smile over her shoulder.

"Horrible," he said and slouched onto the shower bench. "But we have cross examining tomorrow and hopefully I got this."

She smiled as she kneeled in front of him.

"Relax Baby," she whispered sensuously before taking him into her mouth.

He let his head fall back as a long low moan escaped his lips. Alya was amazing with what she did. She knew how to touch and please him in ways that left him completely stress free and ready to hand over his everything to her. And as his release filled her mouth he gripped a fist full of her coiled hair. She waited a moment before standing to her feet and instantly straddling his lap.

"Relaxed yet," she asked as she kissed a line across his chest and up to his neck.

He placed his hands on her rotating hips and smirked to her as his erection hardened yet again. She shifted her hips back slightly then brought them back toward him, impaling herself on his rock solid penis.

"Damn Baby," he groaned as she began to ride him slowly. "Fuck, you gotta stop doing this to me."

She smiled and moaned before she whispered, "I can't stop giving my man what he loves. My pussy craves you, Dominic."

Fuck! She knew it turned him on when she said his middle name. He gripped her hips and began to grind into her g-spot. She dug her nails into his shoulders as she moaned loudly. He kissed her to muffle her loud cries. She whimpered into his mouth as he stood now with her legs draped over his arms and his hands on her ass, holding her up.

She broke free of the kiss and locked eyes with him. She leaned forward slightly and kissed his lips slowly before pulling back again.

"Fuck me Dominic."

And he damn sure did. He began thrusting into her as he held her mid air and she held on as she enjoyed the pleasurously painful ride. Malik was definitely the biggest man she'd ever had. But the slight pain in stretching her walls only heightened the pleasure of pounding her orgasm button. She came forcefully and he continued to pound into her.

"DOMINIC," she cried as yet another orgasm built up within her.

Malik could feel his penis throbbing and growing within her. He was ready to bust and so was she. Just a few more thrusts and both lovers called out for each other.

Malik slowly opened his eyes and panted as he watched the pleasure wash across Alya's face as she slowly opened her eyes. He watched in awe as the water rained down over her and trickled down her face and in between her pretty chocolate breasts that rose and fell with her gasps for breath. It was the single most erotic moment of his life. And he watched the dark desire in her eyes as he felt frozen in the moment.

He kissed her slowly as he lift her from his erection and placed her on her feet, holding her against him until he was sure she could stand on her own. She smiled to him as she grabbed a wash cloth, lathered it and began to wash his shoulders and biceps and chest slowly, while staring into his eyes. He couldn't help that in the back of his mind he prayed for her pregnancy and the joining of their DNA in her womb.