Chapter Thirty - Life thoughts while studying

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER TWO STORIES TOO!!! 

"Sincerely, Gabriel" AND "When Rein Falls"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because once again, I couldn't protect the only girl I desperately wanted to.

04.02.2017

17:31

"Chapter Thirty -  Life thoughts while studying"

.Cecelia's POV.

Shit!

I had accidentally left my window open and instantly run upstairs to close it again. as I stepped my room, I felt a slightly cooler air there. quickly walking to the window, I slowly closed it and then changed into more comfortable clothes. I went back down, and let myself fall onto the couch. It was so comfortable, and I soon decided to close my eyes for a few seconds and just concentrate on my breathing and my steady heartbeat.

But I hadn't thought of actually seeing Reece's car actually being there. Was it there as I arrived?

I felt a knot forming in my throat, as he then stepped out of Dave's house and walked to his car. It indeed was his car. He looked at my direction one last time and went still for a second, before just driving away.

For a second I thought he actually wanted to come over... how I wish he did.

I let myself completely fall on the couch and then closed my eyelids to let sleep take over me.

.Thursday.

The whole week, I kept myself from thinking about Matt by studying. My last test was tomorrow, and I needed a really good grade in there.

Every day I forced myself to go to school, and smile like always. The worse thing was, not only had I problems with life, love, and friends, but the slight mobbing got worse.

Yesterday, for example, I found a letter in my locker, about me being the biggest slut in the whole wide world. I laughed it off like always and walked up to the boy who wrote it. I mean I would've recognized this writing everywhere. He once did my homework too. 

I remember the boys face it was filled with sadness and fear. I stepped in front of him and then did something I am not proud of. But it is my job to do, isn't it? I had to humiliate him in front of his whole friend circle, right? That is the classification of a bitch.

His friends, of course, defended him. But after me only saying one word, they shut up. I remember Zoe and Carly standing behind me, not holding me back from insulting people, instead, they just laughed.

And as soon as Riley came too, the 'group' they completely stopped defending, and the boy even apologized to me.

But not everyone did apologize to me, today, for example, I walked around the hallways, and insults like 'slut' 'whore' 'bitch' 'fake' were heard, I smiled at each of them, but when my anger couldn't take it anymore, I turned around and defended myself.