Chapter Fifteen - Cece and Dave

And that was the moment, when I had never felt more like a slut in my whole life.

____________

"Chapter Fifteen - Cece and Dave"

____________

I walked out of the school, needing fresh air to calm myself down a bit. I deeply breathed in and out, in and out, till I was sure to see stars. What have I done?

I put my fingers on my lips, still having this warm feeling of his lips against them. But I couldn't smile, I didn't felt happy, I felt guilty, and more like a mistress....

I simply was like a sidekick, he doesn't care, why should he anyways. He just was on for one certain thing. Sex.

That's all he wanted... Like before,... a good time. Forgetting about every problem, wasn't this always what every boy wants?

I leaned against the school buildings wall, I recalled the scene over and over aagain, but i wasn't happy, I was at fault. It was my entire fault that Reece was a cheater now.

How could I ever fall for someone!!

But I wasn't without mistakes too. In every kiss there are two people involved, and I made a mistake too. I didn't pushed him away directly. I had to. But I was enjoying the moment to much. Not even her name crossed my mind as I kissed him back.

I was desperately in need of his kiss.

Shifting in my position, I took one last breathe, before walking in. I wanted to sink in the floor, when I entered chemistry and saw Ellie innocently sitting there not even having an idea about the happenings just five minutes earlier.

How dare he do something like this. It was unforgiveabel. And for the first time, I felt stupid and idiotic about loving someone like him.

He turned back into his old ways, betraying girls. He begun not to care anymore, but Ellie...

She was so innocent, she couldn't handle this... I have to do something. I knew Reece and his ways, and I couldn't let this happen. How could he turn into his old him, when everyone thought he'd be fine.

How?

I have to stop him, before he goes to far, and I already know how. It may be difficult, but he has to experience love, to change. I have to make him love Ellie. And for that, I have to completely shut myself off of him.

She will change him.

She will...

***

I was walking along the streets, Tiffany by my side. I didn't tell her, but she currently was telling me how she made the first step towards Ryan, and how it went.

"You're so quiet...are you alright?" She asked and I nodded, slightly smiling. "Hey do you wanna go grab something to drink?" She asked and glaced at her, nodding.

We walked into a small café which was in some way quiet familiar, but I couldn't indetify it.

"I somehow know this place, but I don't know from where." I said, and took a sip of my espresso, while looking around.

"You maybe went here with some guy or so?" She said, and I nodded unsure if this really happened.

***