Chapter Six - The Bitter Truth

Ryan glaced back to me again, and then down at his shirt, and smirked. "You can keep it." He told me, before storming out of the changing room.

____________

"Chapter six - The Bitter Truth"

____________

I walked into the house, and like always I felt alone, nobody was home.

And whenever I was by myself, it was silent.

And when it is silent, my head was too loud with unspeakable thoughts.

I instantly put out my headphones, and plugged them in, plying some random music.
I didn't quiet regonized it at first, but as I heard it, it more and more fitted into my life

How can I say this without breaking How can I say this without taking over How can I put it down into words When it's almost too much for my soul alone I loved and I loved and I lost you I loved and I loved and I lost you

I loved and I loved and I lost you

I grabbed the picture from under my pillow, and imagined Reece and me, our old memories. I had to smile at it.

Not only saved Reece me from my abusive daddy, but he also helped me literally stand up.

***

"Let's make a challenge..!" He said to our old friend Matthew, I was walking next to him, I barely kept up with them, I may be just a few months younger than them, but they definetly were taller than me.

"About what?" Matt asked him, and he thought for a second.

"If you're first at my house, I'll give you my most loved candies, but if I'm first, you have to give me your toy car!!" He said and we both gasped.

"Your most loved candies?" Matt asked, eyes wide open.

Reece always had the best candies in the world, and he hated to share it with everyone, except for me. We were best friends.

"You sure about that Reece?" Matt asked again and Reece strongly nodded.

I knew that Reece was fast, but Matt was too.
And I had to decide which part I would take, but like ever I decided for Reece.

"I want to be in the challenge too!" I said and showed them my toothy smile.

"Cece are you sure? I mean you're so small and were tall it would be unfair!!" Reece said, and I thought for a second but I nevertheless wanted to.

"Then let's give her a head start, you'll have ten seconds till we start. Ok?" Matt asked and I nodded ,while running for my life.

After ten seconds, I barely could breath because I ran just too fast.

When I turned my head, I already saw them two sprinting in my direction. I quickened my steps, but when I saw the destination, I felt the wind in my hair, and then 'THUMP' I lay on my face, and felt the tears falling down, I looked down and saw my knee bleeding, my palms were bleeding to.

I saw Matt running to the final, while Reece stood in front of me. He kneeled down and helped me up. "Are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head, while the tears kept on falling.

Then I heard a triumphal scream, and when I looked into its direction, I saw Matt jumping up and down. "I won!! I won!!" He screamed while Reece held me up straight.

"My knee hurts..." I said and then he picked me up, and held me bridal style in his arms, it was quiet easy for him to do it, because I was light weighted and small too, he was the opposite, he was tall and normal weight.

"Reece..." I spoke up, the tears falling from my eyes. "Don't cry Cece." He softly spoke up to me.

"Reece, Matt won and now you have to give him your candies." I said, but he kept on walking. "It doesn't matter, your knee is bleeding." He said and that was one of the points, when I felt more attracted to him than ever before.

***

I widely smiled at that memeory, it was one of the best ones. I not only missed Reece's arms around me, but I also missed Matt. He was so important to me, and now he is gone.

I will love you till the end Matthew.

I repeated over and over again, till sleep took over me.

***

"Cece?" A voice softly whispered, and when I opened my eyes, I saw myself. First I was shocked, but when I looked around, I saw only white. A white room, even my bed sheets were white.

I sat up straight, and saw my other self walking around in a long white dress.

"You're awake. I don't have so much time, but Cece please don't ask questions." She said and looked around.

"Cece my beautiful angle. Deep down there," she pointed at my chest, right where my heart was placed. "You're the most innocent and beautiful girl out there. Always remember that okay? And do me a favor and never every do something so cruel like this before ok?" She asked worry in her...my voice, I frowned not knowing what I did.

"I know how you feel, everyday the whole school looks at you like you are some kind of slut, but don't let these rude words get to you. They are just jealous people. And please stay strong. It'll be over, focus on school." She said and stood up before walking away, I called her back.

"What did I do?" I asked and she gave me a sad smile, before everything went blurry again. I opened my eyes, to see myself lying on the bathroom floor. The bathtub was full of water, and the floor was covered in water too.

I looked down, and saw a little bit blood on the floor, and when I tried to stand up, my head begun to hurt like hell.

But nevertheless I stood up, and looked at myself in the mirror, I had a bruise on the head, which actually was quiet obvious.

But when I looked down, I saw some tablets laying across the floor, I picked up the box, and read sleeping pills.

I looked at my reflection, and just now I really realized that I was about to commit suicide.

____________

Love,❤