Chapter Nineteen - A new friend

Above there you can see Cecelia's house and I have to say I am obsessed with that song lately, you definetly have to listen to it.

____________

"I couldn't protect her."

____________

"Chapter Nineteen - A new friend"

____________

Her face slowly turned into my direction, and as I finally saw her face, her eyes were nearly popping our of her skull, and her mouth was parted into two.

"You're in a... relationship!?!" Her words were full of anger and regret as she said the last word more to herself than to me. After a few seconds, realization hit me, and I noticed her words more clearly. Her face was now facing her palms, and I even heard a single sob.

"No, no, no, no There is no relationship!!" I quickly explained, and a few seconds later, her head turned slightly, revealing her already puffy red eyes and the small blush on her cheeks. "You're not lying?!" She asked, hope clear to see on her whole face.

"Nope," I said, and she nodded, while turning to her face torwards her palms again, and letting her fall back onto the bed.

"And you?" I quietly asked, not wanting to get too personal on that topic again.

"Same." She casually answered, as if it was a daily thing for her to not being able to protect hi.. "You seem not to be that frustrated about him or the thing in any way?" I asked, and pulled my eyebrows together.

"Why should I? He is madly in love with this girl that doesn't even exist, but he of course doesn't believe me and keeps on comparing me to her. I mean is it even possible to hate someone that doesn't exist?" I thought for a second, before shifting in my position and leaning against the bed frame. "I don't know. But this girl, how come he imagines her?" I aksed and she simply let our a aighn of pure frustration, before twirling her hair around her fingers, and partening her mouth to say something.

"He came up with the one day, since then he says he can remember everything, but he's too scared to remember too. The only memory he wanted to remember were the ones with her. Sometimes I even wonder if he's obsessed with her or something, he really remembered every detail of her even the way she flattered her eyelashes when her childhood crush was there." She truthfully answers and j nodded, folding my hands on my chest.

"He must be an true asshole, huh?" I asked and she nodded with a small smile on her face.

"What's his name?" I asked her after a minute of full silece, but she continued to keep still. Instead of answering my question, she bite down her lip and made herself conftoarble in the same position as I am. "Ohh come on it's not like I'm going to search that dick and kick him in his holy balls." I tried to lighten up the mood a bit, and it did help a bit, because in the next second she was smiling and showing her white theets.

After a few more minutes, she straightened up completely, and picked up her clothes, before getting into them. Seconds later, I mimicked her and stood up as well, purring on my clothes from yesterday.

"If you don't want to you do-"

"Matthew." She interrupted me. My muscles tensed at his name, and the emotion of him loosing him back then tried to get back into my now stone heart.