Chapter Twenty-Three - First Lunch

So I've been reading this book lately and I absolutely loved it. It is called The glimpse of light in the darkness and it is by Ansyon I just LOOOVEEE HIS BOOK.
You definitely have to check it out at some time.

~

He wanted someone honest, happy, not someone who cried herself to sleep because her life was miserable.

~

29.08.16
12.57

"Chapter Twenty-Three - First Lunch"

"There she is." I sang towards a certain person, folding my hands behind my back, I stepped in front of her, only three steps separating us from each other. As soon as she heard my voice, her body turned around and a huge smile was plastered on the innocent face.

She closed her book and pulled all her things into her locker, before walking up to me. I had to hold back a smirk, as she was about to step onto the floor which happened to be covered with honey.

Let me tell you all my master plan guys.
Carly was useful for once and covered most of the school's hallways with honey. Our little nerd was too focused on reading her book of course, that she didn't notice anybody standing in the hallway anymore.

Oops.

I narrowed my eyes at her and crossed my arms in front of my chest while I waited for this bitch to take the last step.

One last step, and it will be done.

One last ste-

"Ellie!!!" An all too familiar voice called out to her, making my hands instantly ball into fists and my nails dig into my flesh.

Come on Ellie.

Reece walked up to her, slowly, but Ellie was faster. She took the last step, which caused her to instantly slip and fall flat on her body. Her whole body was covered in honey in less than a few seconds, and after realizing what happened, the cheerleaders behind me begun to laugh like maniacs, even I couldn't hold back a small giggle.

"Cece?" She asked, and I rolled my eyes at her all too innocent voice. I leaned down and put my knees on the floor, a few centimeters away from all the honey and Ellie. "You little backstabbing bitch," I whispered silently, but still hearable for everyone including Reece to hear. I mean it was dead silence, and more students gathered around us as the minutes past.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out?" I asked and as our eyes locked, I saw the pure horror in her eyes, as her eyes pleaded for this to not be true.

"Are you that stupid, bitch?" I asked, and she opened her mouth to just let out a small weak cry.
I leaned forward, not touching any of the honey, but our faces only inches away. "Do you remember the day at the gym?" I asked and she nodded after realizing that it was a question and not a threat.

"What did I told you?...I told you that I would make your life a living hell, didn't I?" I rhetorically asked, and she lightly nodded.

"So never fucking ever dare to Stab me in my back, bitch," I said and rose to my feet, looking at her in disgust. That is what happens when you kiss Reece. I really, feel not the slightest regret.

I shifted and saw Reece angrily glaring at me before making his way towards the two of us. "HOW DARE YOU!!" He yelled and I had to admit that I was slightly taken aback. "Don't yell at me." I calmly told him but saw each of his hands balling into tight fists. He noticed me looking at his hands, and for a single second I thought his face softened, but it was just an illusion because in the next moment he had Ellie in his arms and then his face softened.