::One::

You sighed. Eventually, you couldn't find Fairy Tail! You were in Magnolia right now, walking around looking for Fairy Tail. You groaned in annoyance.

"Where are you, Fairy Tail!" You shouted lowly for you to hear.

"Did someone say Fairy Tail?" yelled a boy from behind. You looked behind you and saw a boy with pink hair.

Nodding your head he smiled. You looked behind him to see a blonde, a red head, a girl with blue hair, a boy with bluish blackish hair, and two flying cats?

You smiled showing your two perfect dimples. "Yea, I'm looking for Fairy Tail."

The pink head boy grinned. "Well, you've come to the right person!" He said and showed his red Fairy Tail guild mark on his shoulder. You smiled brightly.

"Oh my god! You guys are in Fairy Tail!" You yelled with glee. All of them nodded and showed their guild marks.

The girl with blonde hair smiled and walked up to you. "Hello, I'm Lucy." She introduced, smiling. You nodded back. Ten the read head walked up. "I'm Erza Scarlet." You smiled. "Cool your Titania!" She nodded and smiled.

Next, came up the little girl with blue hair in two ponytails. "I-I'm We-Wendy and this i-is Ca-Carla." She stuttered, blushing. You grinned. "Hiya, Wendy!"

After Wendy came the boy with bluish black hair. "I'm Gray Fullbuster." He introduced and smiled slightly.

You turned to the pink head and arched a brow. He grinned. "I'm Natsu Dragneel, the Fire Dragon Slayer!"

You giggled. "Hello there. I'm [Name] [Surname]." You introduced. The flying blue cat flew around you. "I'm Happy, aye!" Happy yelled with a fish in his mouth.

The white cat just sighed. "I'm Carla." You nodded at the cute cats.

Natsu grabbed your wrist. "If you want to join our guild, come with us!" Everyone nodded. A big grin crept on her face.

"Okay!" You yelled. Natsu nodded and carried you bridal style, and ran to the guild full speed, making you holding on him very tightly.

Natsu finally halt to a stop, dropping you. You yelped as your bum made contact with the concrete floor.

Erza and the others finally caught up. "Natsu, you didn't have to run!" Lucy yelled, panting. Natsu shrugged and grabbed your hand, and into the guild.

Your jaw dropped at how it looked. "It looks AMAZING!" When those words came out of your mouth, everyone gazed over at you. "Hey, she's pretty cute!" yelled a random guy making you blush a little.

More compliments came. You grinned. "Her smile is pretty cute! She has dimples!" yelled another guy.

On the other side, Natsu was of course jealous. He didn't know why. He tried shrugging off the jealousy feeling.

Lucy rolled her eyes and grabbed your wrist. "Let's go so the guys won't mess with you." You nodded and followed Lucy with the others following behind.

Natsu didn't know why his heart was racing. 'Why is my heart racing?' He asked himself. He looked at you smiling at your new friends. He blushed slightly. 'Why does she make me feel like this?'

He stared at her, well maybe checked her out. As your [e/c] orbs looks at his onyx orbs, he turned away red. Gray smirked and slapped his back. "Firebreath has finally found his future girlfriend, eh?" Gray Teased.

Natsu grunted. "Shut up, Stripper." He mumbled. You stared at Natsu confused then shrugged, and went back to your talking.

Natsu's orbs trailed back to [Name]. 'Why does she have to be so perfect?' He asked himself.

Author's Note: Here's A FAIRY TAIL STORY!