S e v e n t e e n

"NATSU!" yelled a fuming Gray. You and Natsu bumped each others head of shock, and blushed, stepping away from eachother, looking another direction. Natsu was too embarrassed to talk to you now, for sure he'd start talking to you again, in the next few hours. Gray glared at Natsu. "What did you do to my swimming trunks, Slanty eyes?" Gray growled. Natsu glare back. "I didnt do to your ugly swimming trunks, Droopy eyes!" He growled back, bumming his head against Gray's head.

You sweatdropped trying to forget what almost happened before. Lisanna saw what almost happened, too shocked at the scene she just saw. 'Natsu. . . you promised me. . .' She thought sadly. Her icy blue orbs set on you, sure she was kind of jealous. You had the perfect curves, medium sized breasts, pretty [e/c] orbs, shiny silky [h/c] hair, and two perfect dimples when you smiled.

You turned your head around, feeling eyes glaring a hole through your head. Only to find out it was Lisanna. You looked at her confusingly, ignoring the bickering in the background. "Lisanna?" You asked, landing your hand on her right shoulder. She shook get head and fake smiled. "Oh, sorry, [Name]." She apologized a bit to sweetly. You shook your head and smiled. "Don't be." You replied.

"[Name], let's go swimming TOGETHER!" Natsu shouted and grabbed your hand, dragging you to the small pool, where mostly everyone is at.

"Natsu, let meh hand goo!!!!" You whined, playfully.

"LET MOMMY'S HAND GO, DADDY!" yelled the blue exceed. Natsu blushed and quickly let go of your hand. You laughe and patted Natsu's back. "Natsu, the blue little cat was just kidding." Happy's jaw fell. "I am NOT little! I am FUN size, AYE!" Happy yelled and saluted.

You laughed and rolled your eyes, playfully. The next thing you know, is that you were thrown in the chlorine pool. You screamed and held the bridge of your nose, so the chlorine water wouldn't go in your noise. Reaching the surface you glared at the Fire Dragon Slayer. He stopped his laughing and stared at you fear in his eyes. You smirked deviously and pulled out your hand. "Help me up?" He nodded and grabbed your hand. You pulled him down, well tried to. Natsu chuckled and smirked. "Old tricks never work on me." He stated.

You pouted slighty. "Awwwwwww! That shucks!"

Natsu's heart beated fast. Your pout made him go CRAZY! His eyes stayed on your lips, the lips he wanted to taste desperately. Your little waist he wanted to hold. But, what made him go INSANE was your scent.

You poked his arm and made popping sounds. "Natsu. Natsu. Natsu. Natsu." He didn't budge. You leaned in his ear and smirked. "Natsu. . . " You whispered seductively, sending shivers down his spine.

His breath was hitched in his throat. Hearing you whisper like that made him turned on. Blood rushed to his cheeks. . . ." He stammered completely flushed.

You stared at his really red face and laughed. "O-Oh my god-d! You shoulda seen you face!" You managed out. Natsu frowned and crossed his arms. "It's not funny!" He pouted. You Held your stomach and laughed harder. "E-E-E-Even yo-ur pout is funn-ny!" Natsu growled and pushed your head back in the water.

Lisanna was devastated, really. She had never seen Natsu THIS close to a girl before, besides Lucy. She sighed and closed her eyes. 'I have to forget about him. Natsu. . . why?' She thought. "Lisanna, let's go get Natsu." She turned her hea to Lucy and nodded. "Hai."

Author's Note: Heller! Here's the chapter you've been all waiting for. And sorry if it's really short! :/ I have a habit of writing only two or one pages sometimes three. I hope your not mad about that!