N i n e t e e n

You stared at the beach in front of you. You smiled halfheartedly. "The sunset. . . " You whispered. A cool breeze whizzed through your hair as you rubbed your arms. You didn't want to stay at the waterpark, so you decided to come to the beach, your favorite place.

Natsu walked on the sea shore, his eyes glued to the ground. He couldn't forgive what he'd done to his childhood best friend. He really didn't mean to, it was just that. . . He . . . really liked you. He groaned and rubbed his face. "What the hell is wrong with me?!" He muttered, frustrated.

You, too, walked along the sea shore. Your feet touching the soft sand as if it was playdo. A shoulder collided with yours as you stumbled a few steps back. Then, there was pink hair, and you exactly knew who it was. "Natsu?" His onyx orbs stared at your [e/c] orbs. ". . . [Name]. . ." He whispered. His fingers clenched around your present, his present for you.

Your lips curved into a grin, the grin he loved on you a your dimples popped out.

He, too, grinned back. Maybe you were his mate or Lisanna and Lucy. "Natsu, why are you out here?" He shrugged. "It's relaxing out here." He replied. You nodded and kicked the water, slightly. His orbs still fixated on you, observing your facial features. "She's just so perfect. . . " He thought out loud.

Your brows raised slightly. "Who's she?" You asked. Natsu blinked. "Ohh. . . Uhh. . . this girl." He said rather to quickly. You nodded disappointed and folded your arms.

Natsu smiled. "Can I show you something?" He asked. You smiled and nodded. He untied his scarf around his head and wrapped it around your eyes. He took out your present and wrapped it around your neck, as it laid on your chest. Your fingers untied the scarf around your head.

Natsu also had another present for you, but he waited until you observed the necklace he bought for you. You gasped and held the necklace in your hands. "Natsu. . . it's beautiful. . . Arigato." Natsu held his scarf around his hands waiting for your hug. You grinned and hugged his torso, his arms wrapped around your slim waist.

Then, you pulled away from the hug. Natsu wrapped his scarf behind your neck and pulled you closer to his face. "Happy Birthday." He whispered. You smiled your cheeks red as a tomato. He smiled and closed the gap between you both. The kiss was passionate.

You both pulled away panting. You grinned and scratched your head. He also grinned. You embraced him and sighed.

The whole guild of Fairy Tail stared at you guys, either crying or laughing. Gray growled. "I can't belive he actually got [Name]." He grumbled. Elfman laughed. "Now that's what I call a real MAN!" Mira smiled softly, but she knew Lisanna would be devastated. Gajeel rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Gee, I can't believe that bastard actually got a mate." He muttered and closed his eyes.

Of course, Gajeel was jealous, that Natsu was already ahead of him, but he's got his eyes on a short, blue haired girl. He chuckled.

Lisanna only stood there frozen. 'He lost his first kiss. . . and I didn't steal it, but [Name] did.' She thought. Lisanna could just cry. She couldn't do anything anymore. Lucy clenched her fists. 'I can't let her have Natsu! I loved Natsu first!' She yelled in her mind.

Happy smiled and scooted closer to Carla. "Do you want a fish?" Carla turned her head and crossed her little arms. "Hmph!" Happy's smile turned into a frown.

Natsu smiled and kissed your temple. It wa like a dream to him. You were really his now. . .

Author's Note: I am back. Everything is settled. :)