Chapter 37

hiii :) 

Here is chapter 37!

Hope you like it even though it's not very good

Enjoyyy 

-------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's been over a week since that day.

And Tyler already pulled all his shit. It hasn't been as bad as it was with me, but still.

Jess didn't come to school yesterday. I really hope she comes today.

It's Friday so if something happened today, at least she won't have to come tomorrow.

I get to school and I see Jess is here. Making my way down the hall I go straight towards her.

"How are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm alright." She smiles weakly.

Tyler walks by and snickers.

"Ignore him." I quietly say.

She nods and turns towards her locker.

We both grab our books and head to class. Staying out in the halls where everybody can see us isn't necessarily a good idea.

-

At the end of the day Jess and I both rushed so we could get out of the school.

"Jess you're coming over right?" I ask.

She smiles and nods.

We walk back to my house discussing what has happened thought the day. There wasn't much, but  When get home and go up to my room.

I open my laptop and Jess pulls out homework. We have quite a bit of homework for the beginning of the year, and it's awful. 

My computer starts to make noises then I notice I'm getting a FaceTime call from Michael.

"Why is he calling?" I quietly question myself.

"Who?" Jess asks.

"Michael." I reply.

I answer and Jess stays sitting at the desk. 

"Are you coming?" I ask, seeing if she'll come on camera. 

"No way." She replies standing up and leaving the room. 

 Alright then. 

Michael showed up on the screen and I smiled.

"Hey Vic." He smiled at me.

I return a smile, "Hi Michael."

"Are you busy? Are you able to talk?" He asks.

"Well.. Jess is here, and we should be doing homework. But I don't really care about the homework part." I reply, laughing.

Jess comes back into the room and I smile at her.

"Jess come say hi to Michael." I say.

She stands there, debating wether or not she's going to come sit next to me to join the call. 

"She's shy." I tell Michael, smiling at him through the screen. 

"I promise I'm not scary. I'm only an asshole sometimes." Michael says, causing a small giggle to pass her lips. 

I shake my head at him, chuckling at his comment.

"I'm just going to go back to my homework." She says, sitting down in the chair, and turning to face the desk. 

"Well it was nice to kind of meet you!" Michael calls. 

"I should go finish my work too." 

"Yea, that's fine." He smiles.

"I'll talk to you later." I smile back.

He waves and ends the call.

I joined Jess and we did our homework.

-

"I have to head home, I'll talk to you later?" Jess says.

"Yea, see ya." I smile as she heads out.

Once she's gone, I go back to my laptop to call Michael.

His face showed up on the screen making me smile.

He waved, "Hello." 

"Hey Mike, did you call because there was something you needed to talk about?" I ask. 

"I just really fucking miss home I wanted to talk to you." He says. 

I smile, "Aw, is Michael homesick?"  

"Yes and don't fucking tease me." He replies trying to hold back a smile. 

I sigh, "You alright though?" 

"I guess. I just really want to be home. I miss my family, I miss you, I just miss it all. I don't want to be here right now." He says running a hand through his hair. 

"Don't say that Michael.. You love performing, and if you were here you wouldn't be doing this, touring. This is great for you guys. You won't be homesick forever. Enjoy being out there. This can be the start of so much. So don't say you would rather be here then living your dream." I smile. 

"Thanks Vic." He smiles back. "Just I don't know if I'm ready for all of this sudden change. I don't know." He says looking down. "Like while we're touring we're filming a music video. So much is happening." 

"Michael stop worrying. Enjoy this. It's going to be okay." I say trying to make him feel better. 

"Okay, okay. But really, thanks. I have to go. We better talk soon okay?" He replied. 

I nod and smile, "See you later." 

He ends the call and I sit there thinking. 

This really can change a lot for them.

This can start so much for them. I don't know if they're ready for it.

Who am I kidding.

I'm not ready for it.

I'm not ready for them to not be around often.

I'm not ready for then to be taking off.

I'm not ready for them to become popular.

I am so not ready for any of this.

--------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait for a not very good chapter but I should be updating again tonight so hopefully that will make up for this crappy chapter? 

Vote and Comment?