Chapter 26

Victoria's P.O.V.

Luke doesn't look too happy.

Calum and awkwardly look away from both of them. It's not like either of us had done anything wrong. But with what's happened, I just didn't want to deal with this right now. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Calum asks, refusing to look up.

"Your mum let us in to stay until you came back, before she left. She said you would only be a few minutes but..." Ashton explains.

Luke then moves closer to us and I quietly sigh.

"Calum get away from her." Luke says.

Calum removes his arm from my waist and walks over to where Ashton is.

"What were you guys doing?" Luke asks, trying to contain his anger.

"Nothing happened, okay, Luke? I know what you're thinking and nothing happened." I tell him.

I know he thinks I've cheated on him again.

"Vic..." He says, raising his voice a bit.

"Why don't you trust me?" I quietly ask.

"If its not that then why won't you tell me?" He says raising his voice.

"Because it was literally nothing. I'm just upset so I talked it out with Calum. It's seriously nothing." I tell him. "I'm just having a hard time, and Calum is just being a good friend."

"Why is it so hard to believe you?" He mumbles, barely audible. 

"Because you obviously don't trust me." I mutter, looking down. 

"I do, it's just-"

"Luke, I'm telling you, nothing happened. I'm the one that told you about Michael. But I'm telling you now, nothing happened with Calum."

"Vic-" 

"No. I-I'm just going to go back home. I don't want to deal with this right now. And definitely not with those two listening to everything we say. I'll see you sometime soon, I guess." 

I turn around and head out the door, not wanting to hear another word from Luke. I don't want to talk to him now. 

I quickly walk home, really wanting to be alone, even though I just didn't want to be alone at home.

Being with Luke is what I want, but I don't want all of this shit that comes with it. I want us to be normal

When I get home I just head up to my room.

-

I wake up from a very short nap to somebody knocking at the door.

Sighing, I get up and slowly make my way to the door.

As soon as I open it, Luke's there, pulling me into a hug. 

"Vic I'm sorry. I'm and idiot, I'm- Vic, I am really sorry." He whispers. 

"I'm sorry too." 

"You have nothing to be sorry about right now, okay?" He says, pulling out of our hug. 

I nod, "I still am. Not about with Calum or anything, nothing happened. But for everything else." 

"I love you. You still love me, right?"

"I do. I just- you were just all upset with me, and assuming Calum and I were doing who knows what, and now you're here, saying you love me out of nowhere. I don't understand..."

"I do love you. I do trust you. I don't always trust them though. I'm so nervous you'll end up liking them better than me." He nervously replies.

I weakly smile, "I love you. Even if I'm upset with you. I'd never like anybody more than I like you."

He sighs, "I know. I'm sorry, babe." 

"Come here, come cuddle with me for a bit before we go do anything else today." I tell him grabbing his hand and pulling him to come and sit on the sofa with me.

"I love cuddling with you. You're so adorable. You're my cute little Vic." He mumbles as he pulls me towards him.

I smile, "Seriously, you're being so nice now. What's going on?"

"I'm just trying to be better to you. I want to be perfect for you." He replies, pressing a kiss to the top of my head. 

Closing my eyes, cuddle into him, and slowly go back to sleep, wanting to take a nap longer than ten minutes.

-

 "Vic? Come on, let's meet up with the guys, we can all go out and do something. Wake up, baby." 

"Hmm?" 

He giggles, "Wake up. You've slept long enough. The guys were asking if we're okay. They wanted to know if we were still mad at each other, or if we were having sex. Or if we were having angry sex." 

"I hope you told them I was asleep and didn't lie to them." I lightly chuckle, slowly waking up. 

He laughs, "I told them we were okay and that you were taking a nap." 

"Good."

"You're okay with going to spend time with them, right?" He asks.

I nod, moving away from him a bit.

"Okay, good."

Once I'm awake and ready to go, I stand up and grab Luke's hand.

"Let's go see them." I smile.

We start to make our way back to Calum's, not talking as we walk.

"Luke?" I question, looking down at our intertwined fingers.

"Yes?" 

"I hope you know you're the cutest person ever." I say quietly.

He smiles, lightly chuckling, "You're pretty cute too." 

 Hopefully we'll be all good from here.

------------------------------------------

 I wanna say thankk you for commenting and voting :) 

Hope you enjoyed the chapptteerrrr