Chapter 3

Victoria's P.O.V.

I cheered along with the crowd after the boys finished on stage. I walked out to the lobby to wait for them, where there weren't many people.

I waited for a few minutes until I could hear them around the corner. They saw me and they all smile. I smiled right back at them. They walked over to me and the first thing I did was hug Luke. I pulled back and all the guys were staring with smug looks on their faces. I looked over and Luke and his cheeks were a deep shade of pink.

"You guys were amazing!" I exclaim. "It was so nice to finally see you guys perform!" 

They all thanked me, smiles on all of their faces.

"Do you guys want to go to the diner? It's late but we can go hang out there for a bit if you're all up for it?" Ashton suggests.

The diner is where we go and hang out often. It's open 24/7 which makes it even better since sometimes over the weekend we'll just stop in at two in the morning.

We all agree to go and get in separate cars. Luke Michael and I go in Michaels car, and Ashton and Calum are going in Ashtons car.

We arrive and sit in out usual booth. I sat next to Luke and Michael and Ashton and Calum sat across from us. Michael slung his arm around my shoulder and Luke tensed up beside me.

"You okay?" I whisper to Luke, smiling up at him.

He nodded and Ashton let out a little giggle. I looked up at Luke and he was blushing again. I wonder why. I looked over to Michael who had a smirk on his face.

A waitress comes over to take our orders and leaves us again.

"So did any of you figure out what was going on with our little Lukey today?" Ashton asks.

I awkwardly look down at my lap and Luke shifts uncomfortably in his seat.

"Nope. Well Vic might have, I dunno, they were hugging when we walked in." Calum says.

Well way to be straight out with it, now Ashton will pick on us.

"Aw." Ash coos.

Luke gives him a glare and Ashton just laughs at us.

Michael pulls me closer and Luke tenses up again. Well so did I, this is uncomfortable I mean we're friends but not super close like me and Luke and I have a boyfriend.

Shit. Tyler wanted to go to a movie tonight.

"Excuse me, I need to go make a quick call." I tell Michael, hinting for him to stand up.

He moves and I walk outside the diner and turn my phone on. I had a few texts and two missed calls from Tyler. I called him and he picked up.

"Babe, where've ya been? I thought we were going to a movie?" He asks.

"Yea I know I'm sorry, I went to Luke's bands performance I totally forgot about the movie." I tell him.

"Why do you talk to that loser?" Tyler teases.

"Uh, well, he is my best friend... I'd appreciate it if you two could stop acting like this." I reply.

"So? No need to be a bitch."

How am I being a bitch? I don't want to hear this right now and I hang up. I stomp back into the diner and Michael moves and I slide into my spot.

"What happened? You seem angry." Ashton asks.

"Nothing, Tyler is being a fucking dick is all." I mutter.