Chapter 20

Chapter 20!!!

omg I have to do a double update I'm excited and nervous about this chapter I just really need to post it now so

-------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Today's Friday and the guys and I are heading to the beach soon. They were downstairs while I got dressed. I put my bikini on then my clothes on top and I went downstairs.

"Finally you're ready." Calum complained.

"Hey shut up It's been like ten minutes." I replied.

"Whatever let's just go." Michael says.

We all get up and grab what we need for the day, before we head out to Michael's car.

The car ride wasn't too long and consisted of is mostly screaming song lyrics of songs playing on the radio the whole time.

We got there and we put all our stuff together. I lay out a towel and lay down the guys go running down the beach. I think they have something with them that they were throwing around, I'm not paying much attention to them. 

I took of my shirt and my shorts, leaving me in my bikini. I heard a few wolf whistles and I turn and it was the guys. I blush and sit on my towel. I take my phone and put my headphones in. I listen to music and close my eyes, trying to tan.

After a while my sun was blocked so I opened m eyes to see Luke looking down at me.

I pulled my headphones out of my ears. "What?" I questioned.

"Come with me." He says placing his hand out.

Grabbing his hand, he helps pull me up from where I'm laying. 

I grab my shirt and put it on to somewhat cover up for wherever we're going. Luke goes to grab my hand and I smile, intertwining our fingers. 

I follow him up the beach to where there's a few shops and whatnot.He pulled me into an ice cream place, making me smile. 

"What do you want?" He asked.

We got our ice cream and we started walking back. I couldn't stop smiling. I felt so happy to be here with Luke. 

"How's your day been so far?" He asked smiling.

"Pretty great actually." I say as I finish my ice cream.

He sits next to me, when we get back to our spot on the beach.

"Luke, I- I've been wanting to tell you something today." I nervously tell him, as I watch him still eating his ice cream. 

I take a deep breath, since I really don't know for sure if this is the right time, but this is what I want. 

"Yeah? Whats up?" He questions, not looking over at me. 

"Uh, babe?" I call, trying to get his attention.

"Sorry, yeah?"

"I've just... I have been so happy with you and people would probably say this is too much but... Luke, I love you." 

"What?" 

"I know it's not a romantic setting or anything, but it's how I feel. I wanted to tell you. Today has been great, I don't know if it could get any better. It just felt right, right now." 

"I love you, Vic. I love you." He replies, quickly pressing his lips to mine. 

The two of us pull apart just smiling at each other, not needing to say anything to each other. We both knew this felt right. He moves to sit closer to me, and I rest against him. We enjoy our few moments of silence, before being interrupted.