Chapter 4

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's Monday morning again, and I do my usual routine to get ready for the day at school. I head downstairs for breakfast once I'm ready to go.

Not much happened over the weekend. I didn't get to speak much to Tyler, and I didn't see much of Luke either. Nicole and I went and did some shopping, but that was about it. I have a feeling that today may not go well, but I'm really hopeful  that everything will be fine. 

My mother waving her hand in front of my face snaps me out of my thoughts. "Victoria?"

"Sorry, what?" I ask.

"Somebody outside keeps honking I think it's for you." She says.

I jump and run to the door. I swing it open and Luke was walking towards the door smiling at me.

"Michael picked me up and I couldn't just leave you, so I told him we had to stop and get you." Luke explains.

Nodding, I grab my bag and follow Luke out to Michael's car. 

I get in the back with Calum and Luke is in the passenger seat. After saying good morning to both Michael and Calum and we head to the school.

When we get there, Luke and I head to our lockers together. 

"Vic can I ask you a question?" Luke asks and shyly looks up from his locker to me.

"Of course, you've been so shy lately just ask." I chuckle.

"Just, I was wondering if you're still talking to Tyler?" He asks.

Oh.

"Yea I guess, we texted a little yesterday but that's it,  I don't really know." I answer truthfully.

"Why?"

"I can forgive him can't I?" I reply.

"Whatever." He says and shakes his head.

"Luke, I'm just trying to work through things with him. I know- um- I know I can't keep going on like this, but I do really like him, Luke. You just don't see him on his own. He can be so great. I hope one day you'll understand."

He turns into his locker and sorts through his books. Honestly, he's been acting so weird lately it's actually getting annoying.

I pulled out my books and headed to class, I don't see Tyler or Luke for that matter so I head straight to class.

Class starts and neither of them are here. I start to panic because they both don't like each other, what if something happened?

~~

Luke's P.O.V.

"You better learn to treat her right." I said through clenched teeth.

I'm done with Tyler and his bullshit of being rude to Vic.

Vic is going to kill me if she finds out I've come to confront Tyler, but at this point I don't really care. She's already annoyed with me. 

"And what if I don't?" He chuckles raising an eyebrow.

That's it.

I threw a punch to his face and he was already bleeding. Shit. He tried to punch me but I dodged and punched him again. This lead to is having a full on fist fight in the school courtyard.

"I was just joking!" Tyler exclaims, his fist making contact. 

"You're a fucking asshole!" I yell and throw another punch at him.