Chapter 6

Okay sixth chapter already!

I've loved writing this story so I hope you've enjoyed reading it.

Enjoy!

---------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's finally Friday again, and this week has been hell. I keep wanting to text Luke then I convince myself out of it, it's just a a bad idea. He has tried to text me once but I didn't answer.

We have talked at school a few times, but nothing like normal. Outside of school we aren't talking at all. Even though I do want to talk to him, I don't even know what to say to him. I'm so upset with him, but all I want is to be able to hang out with him like we used to. I wish this was easier. 

I'm hanging out with Tyler at his place tonight so I quickly got ready. It's a fifteen minute walk so instead of asking somebody to drive me I headed outside and started walking.

Hanging out with Tyler also seems like a bad idea, but I feel like I have a better idea of what I want to say to him. I have been planning to talk to him for a while now, after the things that have happened recently. I just hope things go okay. I don't want more problems. I want  things to go back to how they were a few months ago. 

I get to his house and knock on the door.

"Hey babe." He smirks.

"Hi." I say and he pulls me into a hug. He brings me inside and we go up to his room.

I sit up on his desk, placing my phone beside me. Tyler sits at the desk chair, smiling up at me.

"How have you been feeling since, you know...." I ask him.

"I still have some bruises and cuts it's not that big of a deal." He replies, shrugging his shoulders. 

My phone started ring and Tyler looks over at the screen before I can pick up the phone to see who it is. 

"Luke? Why is he calling you?" He questioned.

"Well, he is my friend." I tell him. Though we aren't really talking. I should probably  go to his place tonight and finally talk to him about all of this. I just don't know what I want to say. 

"No not anymore." He says, raising his voice a bit.

"You can't pick who I talk to." I reply. "I don't understand why you have been acting so different these past couple months. It's so frustrating." 

He turns around and runs his hand through his hair, clearly frustrated, and getting angrier. 

"No! He fucking like attacked me and you still talk to him!?" He said and he turned around and he swings his arm at me but I quickly move.

Did he just try to hit me?

"Did you just-"

He sighs, "No, babe, I'm sorry I-" 

"Save it." I mutter, grabbing my phone and rushing out of the house. 

"Vic, wait!" He calls after me.

I ignore him and quickly continue away from him. I start to slow down and look to my phone.

'Luke - Missed Call'

Deciding to call him, I sit on a curb on the side of the road.

"Vic?" He asks.

"Yea, it's me." I say, trying not to sound upset.

"Vic, what happened? I can tell something's bothering you."

"Can I- can I come over?" I ask.

"Of course, no matter how upset we are with each other you can always come here." He reassured me.