"So, I'm supposed to feel safe with you?"

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!

Brooke's POV:

I was trying to get out his hands off my neck, but his grip got tighter. His grip is so tight that I barely couldn't breath. The longer he choked me the more weaker I got. I true screaming, but nothing would come out. Before I knew it, I blacked out.

Austin's POV:

I have a feeling that someone's in the house. I don't know if I'm imagining it or not. Now, I'm hearing footsteps. I'm not imagining anything. Someone's in here.

I quietly got off the bed so I won't wake up Amber. I tiptoed to the door and slightly opened it. I peeked through the door and saw someone walk across. I opened the door all the way, and someone went into the bathroom. I followed him quietly into the bathroom. When I stepped inside, I was hit in the back of my head with something. I feel to the floor and held the back of my head. My head hurts like hell right now. Blood is coming down my head. Before I knew it, I blacked out.

Amber's POV:

I woke up to a bad hangover. I should stop drinking. Well, stop drinking that much. As I got up, Austin was nowhere near me. He wasn't even in the room.

"Austin?" I called, looking around the room.

No respond.

I got out the room and went in the bathroom. I gasped when I saw Austin laying in his own puddle of blood. I kneeled down to the floor and held him in my arms. While I was holing him, someone from behind me covered my mouth and picked me up from the floor. I screamed through his hand, but it was no use. No one could hear me. Wait, where's Brooke? Is she laying in her puddle of blood too?

He dragged me downstairs, and took me outside. I saw a car drive by, so I screamed again. They slowed down when they heard me scream. Some guy in a suit came running towards us. He was shockingly fast. He grabbed me from the stalker and took me in his car and drove off. Why did that bastard let his guy take me that easily?

"Why did you take me? That's my house he's at right now. Plus, my boyfriend and my sister is in there. He's gonna kill them." I said, putting on my seatbelt.

"Well, you have to be safe. Don't you?" He looked at me, then back on the road. He's actually not that bad looking. He looks a couple years older than me. Maybe about two years. He's tall. Light blue eyes. Haven't really seen his smile. Snap out of it Amber!!!

"So, you call having a stranger put you in a freaking nice ass Ferrari and drive off safe?" I hissed.

"Look, I saved your life. That man could've kidnapped you, but I saved you. I could've drove past you guys and let him throw you in his trunk. But no, I didn't. Besides, what does he want from you?" He hissed back.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"To my hotel." He simply said.

"Excuse me?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I'm not sleeping with him.

"Not like that. I mean so you can be in a safe place to sleep."

"So, I'm supposed to feel safe with you?"

"Yeah."

"Why? You basically kidnapped me yourself."

He pulled inside a parking lot. I think that we're at the hotel already.

"Listen." He turned towards me.

"I'm not a kidnapper. I'm not a sick person. I just wanted to help you. I'm not doing this to get something from you. I'm doing this because I have a heart. If I didn't, then I would've drove off and let him take you. If it wasn't for me putting you in my car and driving off, you would've been in the trunk of his car. Now, can we go inside and get some sleep?"