"I want Lucas to protect me."

Lucas's POV:

"What the hell is going on?" Amber came out of the room yelling.

"Lucas is being arrested for sexual harassment. Are you Amber Davies?" The cop asked her.

"Yeah." She nodded her head.

"We'll need you to come down to the station." The other cop grabbed Amber's arm.

"Don't touch her!" I hissed at him.

"You, shut up!" The guy behind me demanded. The cops brung us downstairs to the lobby. All eyes were on us until we left the hotel. One cop brung me in a different car from Amber. Once he forced me into the back of his car, he drove off.

Amber's POV:

Why is Lucas going to jail for sexual harassment? He never harassed me in any way. I know exactly who called.

The stalker.

Can he ever give me a break? I can't have one peaceful day without this guy torturing me. I finally felt safe when I'm with Lucas. But now, this guy is back.

"You're not getting arrested. I just need you to answer some questions in the interrogation room." The cop told me, pulling into a parking spot.

"Okay." I sighed, getting out of the car. It's embarrassing going in public with a fucking robe on. They didn't even give me a chance to change.

Anyway, he grabbed me by my arm and took me inside.

"Do you want some coffee, or water before we go into the interrogation room?" The cop asked.

"No." I said. He nodded his head before taking me into the room. It had a silver metal table in the middle of the room. There's only a dull light flashing over the table. This is more of a cell.

"Take a seat." He pulled out a chair. I sat down and held my head with my hands.

"How did you meet Lucas?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

"He saved me from a stalker that I have." I simply answered the question.

"A stalker?" He asked, looking confused. He seemed quite shocked when I said that.

"Yeah. A stalker." I said in my obviously voice.

"Why didn't you call 911 for help about this stalker?" He asked, walking back and forth in front of me.

"Because there's nothing to tell you." I said, tapping my fingers on the table.

"Did this stalker threaten you?" He asked.

"No, he didn't. It's complicated, okay? I have a question for you. Who called 911 a few minutes ago?" I leaned back against my chair, crossing my arms.

"Austin. Do you know him?" He pointed towards me.

"Yeah, I do. He's my ex. He's lying about this harassment thing." I said. I can't believe that Austin would make up something like that. He's such an asshole.

"Why would he do that?" He asked.

"Because he's my ex." I said in a duh tone.

"Okay. Can you tell me about this stalker?" He asked, changing the subject.

"I told you already. There's nothing to tell." I said, getting slightly irritated.

"So, he doesn't do anything to you?" He asked. Cops are so nosy. That's why no one likes cops now. I'm gonna lose it very soon.

"OKAY, FINE! YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT THIS ASSHOLE? FINE, HERE YOU GO! THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM, HE WAS IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM AT MY SCHOOL. HE ATTACKED ME AND CHOKED ME OUT. THEN WHEN I WOKE UP, I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. MY EX PICKED ME UP, AND TOOK ME HOME. WHEN I WALKED ACROSS THE STREET, I WAS HIT BY A FUCKING CAR, CAUSING ME TO BLACKOUT ONCE AGAIN. I WOKE UP IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN. MY LEG WAS BROKEN, SO I HAD TO USE CRUTCHES FOR TWO WEEKS. MY MOM BRUNG ME HOME THAT TIME. WHEN WE ARRIVED THE POLICE WERE THERE. THEY TOLD US THAT OUR NEIGHBOR DIED. THAT SAME NIGHT, ME ,MY MOM, AND MY EX WAS ATTACKED. MY MOM ENDED UP DYING. EVER SINCE MY LEG WAS HEALED, I PARTIED ALL THE TIME. BROOKE TRIED TALKING ME INTO STOPPING, BUT I DIDN'T. TWO HOURS AGO, I FOUND MY EX LAYING IN HIS BLOOD. THEN, I WAS GRABBED FROM BEHIND BY THAT GUY. HE TRIED PUTTING ME IN HIS TRUNK, BUT LUCAS SAVED ME. HE DIDN'T HARASS ME IN ANYWAY. IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT WE DID. WE FUCKED IN HIS HOTEL ROOM. MY EX IS JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE I CHOSE LUCAS THAN HIM. YOU SHOULD ARREST HIM FOR FALSE STATEMENT." I yelled. I can't believe I let all of that out. I actually feel more relieved now I that said it. The cop was taken back by my speech.

"So, you mean to tell me that Lucas never harassed you?" He asked.

"Did you hear anything that I said?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did. I'm sorry you had to go through his." He apologized.

"I'm sorry that I'm going through it." I muttered to myself. That didn't really make sense. Did it? I don't know. I'm not even thinking right now.

"Can you identify this guy?" He asked.

"No. He always has on a hoodie and a ski mask." I said, rubbing my face with my hands.

"I'll have a few policeman guard your house if you want." He suggested.

"No. I want Lucas to protect me." I begged.

"We can't do that, Miss. It's either the cops can-" I cut him off.

"Fine! I'll be on house arrest then." I hissed.

"Okay. We'll give you a ride home." With that, he opened the door for me. I walked out of the interrogation room and seen Lucas walking with two cops beside him to the interrogation room. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed to me. I looked away before tears started to pour down my face.

Can't believe that Brooke and my dumbass ex did this to him.

-

When I arrived at my house, the lights were on. I'm guessing Brooke and Austin are here.

"The policemen will be here in a few minutes. So until then, I'll stay here. You can go inside." He unlocked the door to the car and I got out.

I walked up my driveway and unlocked my door. I seen Brooke and Austin sitting down in the living room. They turned their attention to me. I rolled my eyes before walking into my kitchen, which still has a few blood stains on the floor.

"Amber, can we talk for a sec?" Brooke asked.

I ignored her and grabbed a water from the fridge. I slammed the door and went upstairs to my bedroom. She followed me.

"Amber, we have to talk!" Brooke slightly raised her voice.

"DON'T TALK TO ME!" I yelled before slamming the door in her face. I locked my door before laying down on my bed. I closed my eyes, trying to clear my mind.

Before I knew it, I went to sleep.

__________________________

Sorry I didn't update for a long time. I'm not gonna give you guys a bullshit excuse. The reason why I didn't update is because I forgot about wattpad. I haven't used it for weeks. Probably a month or two. It doesn't mean I'm not sorry. I really am sorry.

Besides that.......

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!!

I'm gonna be updating as much as I can from now on.

Thanks for reading!!!! :)