"I think this guy is after me."

The bathroom stall opened and that same person from outside attacks me. He ran towards me and tackled me to the cold, dusty floor. I screamed for help, but no one heard me.

The guy took out a pocket knife. He tried to stab my neck, but I grabbed his hand. I used all my strength to get the knife away from me. I'm not a very strong person so the knife kept getting closer and closer to my neck until I pushed him off. I tried getting up, but he tackled me again. He was holding my hands down so I can't move them.

"Die." He said in a dark, creepy voice.

"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!" I screamed as loud as I could.

He started choking me. I realized he let go of my hands. I tried pulling his hands off my neck, but it was no use. He's too strong.

I couldn't breath, the last thing I was that guy in a hoodie before I blacked out.

*At the hospital*

I woke up in a hospital bed.

"What the hell?" I thought.

I looked to my right and see my mom sitting down beside me.

"Are you okay?" My mom asked.

"I'm fine." I replied, sitting up.

"I got a call from the school saying you were passed out on the floor in the girls bathroom. What happened?" My mom asked, worriedly.

"I remember being in the bathroom and drying my face off. I heard a noise that sounds like footsteps. So I looked under the bathroom stalls, and nobody was there. I finished drying off my face then I heard it again, but this time I ignored it. I was on my way to leave, but then I was tackled to the ground by some guy in all black with a hood on. He tried stabbing me, but I pushed him off before he could. I tried to run, but he tackled me again. That's all I remember."

"Your not going back to school." My mom simply said.

"Why?" I asked. I get that she wants me to be safe, but all my friends are at school. I can't just drop out over some attack. I sound stupid, don't I? Well, it's just that most of my friends, they're too busy. So the only time can hang out with them is in school. My boyfriend, I can actually be with him a lot. But, I like being with my girlies. Only like four of them can hang out outside of school. It's pretty sad.

"I don't want you to get hurt anymore. I'm doing this for your safety. I know your gonna miss hanging out with your friends in school, but your safety is important," She replied.

"And your boyfriend can come over whenever he wants, including your friends." She added.

I smiled.

"Thanks mom!" I said before giving her a hug.

Speaking of my boyfriend, he comes in with a giant teddy bear that said 'I love you' on it. Awww.

"Sorry for just walking in. I heard your voice, so I wanted to come see you." My boyfriend, Austin said.

"It's okay, Austin. I was just leaving. I have to get back to work." My mom said before exiting the room.

Austin sat down where my mom was sitting.

"How are you feeling, sweetheart?" Austin asked.

"I'm fine. It's just I was attacked in the girls bathroom. But, it's okay. I'm perfectly fine." I said, trying to make him not worry too much.

"I heard about that. I wish I could've helped, cause I hate to see you in the hospital." Aww! He's so sweet.

"I know. It's not your fault, you can't go in the girls bathroom anyway." I laughed. Then Austin started to laugh.