2 Years Later

Play song now while reading❤️

Peyton's POV
Ever since Rowan left two years ago I casually find myself thinking of her. I started to lose feelings the more I knew she wouldn't be back for a while. Sabrina played a show in London 3 times since Rowan moved and like promised Rowan and Sabrina sang the theme song to Girl Meets World. The spinoff of the show is doing amazing. We're going into our 3rd season now. Rowan and I stayed in a contact a lot but then it slowly went down. Now we don't make contact as much but we try to when I'm not working. She's turning 18 in about 2 months and she's moving back here immediately she said. Sabrina and her went house shopping a few months ago and she's building a home and it'll be ready by the time she gets here. Sabrina and Bradley broke up shortly after Rowan left. Sabrina and I's new D-Coms came out and we FaceTimed Rowan while it was happening to watch her reaction. Corey keeps up with photography and now Sarah does too. Peyton Clark and Sarah are now married. Rowan was there for the wedding the too. Well I guess that's our life in the last two years. Not very interesting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N-Ahhhh so emotional. The next chapter is the last chapter. So umm thank you guys so much for sticking with me even if I didn't update my book for a while. I still appreciate it! I love you guys!
-Holly💜