Rucas Time

Rowan's POV
Today is a day that Peyton and I have to do a Rucas scene. I'm secretly really excited to do this scene it's one where I get sick and Peyton has to take care of me. I think it's gonna be an amazing episode. I'm so excited for when I get to lay with Peyton on the couch! That's my favorite scene out of the whole episode!

Peyton's POV
Today is the day that Rowan and I have to film one of what I think is the best Rucas episode yet! So what happens is Rowan or Riley gets sick. I'm so excited I just hope Rowan is too!
It's time to shoot the Rucas scene
L-Hey Riley I came to check up on you...are you okay
R*coughing* uhh yeah I'm okay. I'd feel better if you were sitting with an though Lucas
L-Okay *sits next to Riley (or Rowan) Better?
R-Much
D-CUT
*Its back to reality*
R-Good work Peyton.
P-Ya you to Rowan.
M-Hey Rowan and Peyton
P-Ya...
R-What's up Michael?
M-Are you two able to do a live stream tonight?
R-I am...
P-Ya me too! What about Sabrina and Corey are they gonna be there?
M-Sabrina said she's busy doing something with Bradley and Corey is doing something with his family.
P-Oh okay. Well Ya I mean I'm still available. Rowan u want to do it still?
R-Yeah we can do it at my house.
M-Okay perfect.
Rowan's POV
Michael just asked us if Peyton and I could do a live stream tonight. I said sure and so did Peyton. Sabrina and Corey won't be there so it's just us tonight. We're gonna do it at my house and I'm really excited for that cause my family is leaving to go to Carmen's friends birthday party. I'm sure they'll understand its for work.