Picnic Time

Peyton's POV
We had arrived at the spot for the picnic. Rowan had reminded me that she needed to get changed. I said okay and walked away from my car letting her get changed in it. I walked over to where the picnic would be taking place and it was unbelievable. Corey had put out a nice blanket, the basket, the music for us, and he hung some nice lights. Rowan is gonna be blown away!
I can't wait for her to see it!

Rowan's POV
I get down getting dressed into my jeans and put my flannel on. I called Peyton's name and immediate he came running over to me looking at me mesmerized.  Even though he didn't change he looked amazing. As always. P-You look amazing Rowan.
R-Thanks you too Peyton!
P-I never changed. Before and after you changed you looked amazing!
R-Thanks Peyton. And like I said you looks amazing too! I love that outfit on you!
P-Haha thanks. So you ready to go?
R-Yeah!
Peyton walked over to me and held his hand out which i gladly took. We start walking over to the picnic area and I immediately see the most beautiful area ever. It was perfect for us to watch the sunshine. Look at the stars. Everything. I can't believe Peyton
did this for me. Or asked someone to do this for me!
P-Corey and some other people helped me. They came over and set everything up. Everything else was down by me. Including making the meal. That was the hard part!
R-Thank you so much Peyton!
P-You're welcome princess.
R-Hey Peyton...
P-Ya
R-I love you!
P-I love you too Rowan. Words can't even describe how much I love you!

With that Peyton grabbed my face and kissed me. It was short but intimate. It had a lot of love behind it which o loved the most. After we kissed we sat down and ate some food. Then Peyton asked me if I wanted to dance. Of course I said yes. He then plugged his phone into the speaker and played a romantic son in which we danced too. I don't know how this night could get any better. Now it's time for sunset an Peyton probably wants to go home.
P-Hey Rowan.
R-Yeah...*says kinda sad*
P-I'm sorry but we can't leave
R-I understand I have to get home before curfew...wait what?!
P-I talked to your parents and they're okay with you staying out after curfew with me. I have something very special planned.
R-OMG Peyton!! You're the best! What's the surprise?
P-Ahh right on cue...
R-What?
P-The sunset.
R-Thank you Peyton! I've always wanted to watch the sunset!
Peyton pulled me close to him wrapped up in an extra blanket which he had packed before he picked me up and we watched the sunset. It was so romantic. Right as the sun was level to us I said Peyton's name. He turned to look at me when I started to lean in. Again the kiss was intimate but this one was longer. I absolutely loved every second of it.
Peyton's POV
After Rowan and I kissed during the sunset we stayed out till 12 talking about everything. About our show, movies, music, what we liked most about each other, Ben&Danielle, our fans, our ship name. Yeah that's right we talked about all that stuff. I really got to know Rowan as she got to know me very well. I'm sis glad she came in this date with me. Now we're at rowans house an she's about to walk inside.
P-Hey Row...
R-Yeah Pey?
P-Do you want to go out with me tomorrow for lunch?
R-Absolutely.
P-Great. I'll pick you at say 11:30
R-Deal.
I start to lean in. We were so close to kissing when the front door opened.
(RD-Rowan's dad)
RD-Uh hum.
R-Hi dad.
P-Hi Mr. Blanchard. *says awkwardly*
RD-Hi Rowan. Hi Peyton. Did I interrupt something?
R-Dad!
I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Rowans dad interrupted us just o embarrass her!
RD-What! It's my job to embarrass you. Now Peyton
P-Yes...
RD-I will let you kiss Rowan but NOTHING more! Do you understand me!
P-Yes, sir! I wouldn't even dream of taking advantage of Rowan. Ever!
RD-Good. Now keep those lips on the lips an cheek ONLY!
P-Yes Sir.
RD-Okay goodnight.
R-Umm dad. Can you give us some privacy.
RD-Nah I'm good right here!
R-Ugh! Dad! *says in a whining and annoyed tone*
P-It's okay Rowan. Goodnight.
I start to kiss rowan for about 30 seconds until...
RD-That's enough kissing now Peyton!
I pull away blushing a little
P-Ye Sir. Goodnight Rowan. I'll see you tomorrow at 11:30.
R-Okay bye Peyton.
*Peyton walks away gets in his car and drives back to his house*
RD-Nice kid. I like him.
R-You completely embarrassed me in front of Peyton!
RD-Good! Now go to bed. I love you!
R-Love you too dad! Night!

Rowan kissed her dad goodnight and went to bed!