Pool&Chill

Rowan's POV
Last night Peyton and I had told each other that we liked each other. He asked me out and I was so excited. Although I took my TV mom Danielle's  advice and "Stay cool"  after he asked me out we were swimming in the pool and we KISSED under the stars!!!! Who does that I mean it's so romantic! I'm so happy I could do it with Peyton though! Today Sabrina and I decided we would throw a mini party at my house! There's gonna be a lot of our close friends there from set and then of course the cast from my movie Invisible Sister and were gonna have out other friends over like Bradley, Jake, Austin, Kelly, Olivia, Piper, Peyton C (for Sarah of course) and that's about it! Hopefully it's not too awkward since nobody knows that Peyton and I kissed and that we're going out today!
Sabrina, Bradley, Peyton C, and Sarah arrive at Rowan's house for the party today.  (PC stand for Peyton C and Sa stands for Sarah)
R-Hey guys come on in!
S-Hey Row! Thanks!
Sa-Hey Rowan!
R-Hey Sarah! Hi Sabrina!
PC-What's up Row!
R-Not much Peyton!
B-Hey Rowan. So do you need help with anything?
R-Hey and Umm Ya can you grab those pillows over there and take them outside please!
B-You heard the lady Peyton! Take those pillows outside!
R-Bradley!!!
B-Okay okay. I'll take the pillows outside!
About 10 minutes later the whole Invisible Sister cast arrives along with Keli (Ke Keli,K Karan, Pb Paris, they're really gonna be the only people I use!😂)
Pb-Hey guys! We're here!
R-Paris! I'm so happy you guys are here!
Ke-Ya me too. Thanks for inviting me Row!
R-Anytime Keli!
K-Hey Rowan!
R-Karan! Glad you could make it! I'm so happy to spend some time with my friends today!
Pb-So everyone quickly get in here!
R-Why what's up?
Pb-Sit on the couch or on the floor just sit somewhere!
R-Okay! Okay! What?
Pb-What happened after your live stream with Peyton yesterday??
R-PARIS!!!!
S-Ya Row! Cmon spill!
Theres a knock on the door it's Peyton M, Jake, Austin, and Corey.
R-I'll get it!
B-Rowan...
R-Hey guys. Everyone Peyton, Austin, Jake, and Corey are here!
P-Hey...why is everyone on the floor and on the couch?
B-Jake Austin Corey quick sit now!
J&C&A-Okay!
P-What I'm confused...
Pb-So what happened between you two after the live stream? Row won't tell us anything!
P-Huh oh nothing you know. We finished the live stream and then went on with our normal teenage lives!
PC-Your hiding something!
S-What is it? Did you guys kiss? Huh Cmon spill the details!
R-Sabrina!!
S-What...
J-If it was nothing then why can't you tell us?
Boy was this gonna be a long night! I need to focus on the party tho! Hopefully this will all blow over!
R-Since everyone is here...why don't we start the party! Okay? Okay!
Everyone-Ya okay!
Everyone left to go outside except me. I watch everyone else walk out the back door but I walked out the front door! I sat on the porch when someone else came out...it was Peyton.
P-Hey Rowboat. Can I talk to you?
R-Hey PeyPey. And Ya what's up?
P-How come you didn't want to tell everyone back there that we kissed and that we're going on a date tonight.
R-Peyton I love our friends I do but you know them as well as I do! They're gonna be inquisitive all night about it!
P-Ya okay true.
R-Why?
P-Oh I just thought you were keeping it a secret because you were embarrassed to be going on a date with me.
R-What! No! Of course not! I like you Peyton. A lot. And I want to go on a date with you. Trust me on that!
P-Okay!
R-How about this. We go out there with everyone and then we'll tell them the truth...that we're going on a date tonight and that we kissed last night!
P-Deal lets go...
Peyton and I walk outside to see everyone out there sitting around in a circle.
A-There you guy are! Cmon were gonna play a game!
R-What game Austin?
O-Truth or dare!
R-Classic...
Pi-What?
R-Oh nothing!
Pi-Okay take a seat then!
P-Okay fine! Cmon row lets sit over by Sabrina and Bradley.
R-Okay!
S-Okay Rowan truth or dare!
R-Umm Dare!
S-Okay...I dare you to go into the living room closet with Peyton M for 10 minutes!
R-Sabrina! No!
C-It's a dare you have to do it Rowan!
J-Ya cmon Row! You have to do it!
R-Fine! Let's go Peyton!
I turn around to Sabrina and Bradley and they're winking at me!