I Hate You

Rowan's POV

In a couple of months I turn 18 and I honestly can't wait. I've been in contact with Michael and as soon as I get back they're adding me back to the new show. It's gonna be amazing. They're in the 10th grade and I'm joking back with them and it's just gonna be amazing. I already have a house being built. Sabrina and I went shopping for lots and we found a constructor who's building the house right now. It's gonna be amazing. It's everything I ever wanted in a home and it's gonna look amazing. Peyton and I have lost some contact but I wouldn't say all contact since I left. Sabrina and I sang in her 3 London shows that she's had. Her and Sarah and Corey came and visited me all the time in London. Ever since Peyton and I broke up I haven't had a boyfriend or been on a date. I'm loosing feeling but I hope when I see him again all my feelings come back because I truly did love Peyton. Right now I'm sitting in my room watching ...

RM-ROWAN GET DOWN HERE PLEASE!

My mom called me so I went downstairs to find out what's happening
R-Yes mom and dad?
RD-Rowan we have terrible news.
R-Last time you said that you guys made me move across the world and make me leave my friends and boyfriend and family and job and life behind. So what is it now. Cause I'm sure it can't be worse than that.
RD-Well sweetie your mother and I talked and...
RM-and we don't feel like you're ready to move out and back to California just yet.
R-WHAT!!! NO! I'm going to be 18 years old you can't do that!! I'm moving out whether you like it or not!
RM-ROWAN!
R-NO JUSG BECAUSE YOUR LIFE SUCKS DOESN'T MEAN MINE NEEDS TO TOO!!
RD-ROWAN ELANOR BLANCHARD DO NOT TALK TO YOUR MOM LIKE THAT!
R-NO! JUST BECAUSE YOU AHVE NO LIFE DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN RUIN MINE!
RM-ROWAN THIS IS NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION! YOU'RE NOT MOVING AND THATS FINAL!
R-OH MY GOD I HATE YOU!
RD-Rowan!
R-NO I HATE YOU TOO! ALL YOU GUYS HAVE DONE IS RUIN MY LIFE I'M DONE!

I grab my phone and keys and go to my car trying to hold back my tears. I don't know where I am going but I'm not staying here. Not now. I call the first person I can think of...Peyton. At this point I'm crying and can barely see.
"Come on. Pick up Peyton..."
"You've reached Peyton Meyer I can't answer the phone right now but if you leave a message I'll be sure to get back to you."
"Peyton hi my mom and dad are refusing to let me come live on my own and I was wondering if you cou..."