Chapter 12

Authors note: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating, I have been so busy with school and soccer. I'll try to update more often though!

Happy reading my lovely peasants!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: 

We kind of just stood there staring at each other.

"I don't know about you, but I need to piss." I inform them.

All three boys then turn to me with amused faces.

I just walk over to Jake and grab the flashlight from him before heading off to the bathroom.

I have no idea where it is.

Finally I come across a sign saying restrooms.

Hallelujah!

Rushing into the bathroom, I quickly do my business. Just as I finish, lights come on.

"Yes!" I squeal, flushing the toilet and washing my hands.

Rushing out of the bathroom, I rush over to the boys. 

"We can get out now right?" I ask Jake smiling happily. My smile soon vanishes when he shakes his head no.

"We only got the backup generator to work. The doors still won't open, even the emergency exit won’t open." He tells me.

"Can't we brake a window and get out of here?" Liam asks from beside me. Yet again, Jake shakes his head.

"Plexiglass." Jake says simply.

"The fuck!" Spencer exclaims.

Jake shrugs and says, "My parents didn't want anyone robbing us. They are very paranoid."

"Well now what!" I yell, raising my hands up in exasperation.

"We hang out." Liam says. Groaning I walk over to a bean bag chair for sale, and plop down on it. I close my eyes, but quickly reopen them, remembering I had my phone. I grab it from my back pocket and dial Ash's number.

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!"

Confused I look down at my phone to read that my phone has no signal. Letting a sigh escape from my mouth I close my eyes up once again and cuddle further into the bean bag.

I hear someone flop down on the bean bag to the left of me, and another one to the right of me. I open my eyes to fine Liam on my right, and Jake on my left. I turn to Spencer and see that he's just standing there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. I glance around and see that there are no other bean bags to sit on.

Sighing I turn back to Spencer and get up. I walk over to him and grab his shirt, dragging him over and sitting him down on the chair.

Once he is seated I lay down on the ground in front of them. Just as I'm about to fall asleep to the voices of Liam and Jake talking, someone picks me up and moves me so I am now sitting on them.

Cracking my eyes open tiredly, I see that the person was Spencer. Being too sleepy to care, I just snuggle into his chest and close my eyes, falling fast asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yawning, I crack my eyes open. I almost scream when I see Spencer's face only an inch away from mine. I quickly recover when I remember what happened last night.