Chapter 8

Authors note: For the tumblr people out there, my tumblr url is      m0peyd0pe.tumblr.com

If you want to follow me then yay. 

Hi btw  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8: 

Oh god why the hell does my nose itch? I think as I'm still half asleep. Just as I'm about to lift my hand to itch my nose I feel the coldness on both my hands. I crack my eyes open, but not enough for someone to know I'm awake.

I make out Spencer and Aiden hand covering their mouths while they use a feather to tickle my nose. I then glance down at my hands and see whipped cream on both of them.

Wow boys, you really think you can prank me that easily?

Right then I sit up quickly and smack both of them. I immediately laugh at their shocked, whipped cream covered faces.

"You really think that you could get me that easily? Ha!" I say while standing up and wiping the rest of the whip cream in their hair.

"What is the score now? 3 - 0?" I ask them grinning.

They look at me in confusion before scratching themselves discreetly.

"What are you talking about? You only pranked us twice." Spencer says confused.

I smirk once again and ask, "Have you guys been feeling a little itchy this morning?"

Their eyes widen before Aiden says, pointing a finger at me accusingly, "You put itching powder on our clothes! I had to change three times because I thought it was the fabric itching me!"

I break into a fit of laughter after he says that. They both just huff at me while rushing out of our dorm wriggling and scratching themselves like crazy.

When they leave, Ash and Sky walk into my room with half confused and half amused faces. 

"Umm... Why were Spencer and Aiden covered in whipped cream?" Sky asked.

"Yeah and why did they look like itchy worms?" Ash asks after Sky.

I giggle and reply, "They tried to prank me my itching my nose and putting whipped cream but I figured it out and smacked both of them instead. Then they found out about the itching powder I put on their clothes."

Both girls start cackling evilly, with me soon joining in. Yeah, we're evil, and probably going to hell.

But hey, maybe I'll meet Dean Winchester there. 

You never know....

Don't judge me.

When our laughter subsides Ash asks, "So Vi, want to have dinner with Sky and I tonight?"

I was about to say yes when I remember that I have to meet my band tonight. 

"Sorry dude but I have to meet my band tonight!" I say excitedly. 

"Band?" The girls question confused.

"Yeah, when I was running yesterday I was singing and some guy chased my till he caught up with me and asked me to join his band. I decided to say yes since I've missed singing so much. Anyway I'm meeting them for dinner tonight so I can't go with you guys, how about tomorrow then?"

They nod a yes before leaving and getting ready for the day. 

I look at the clock and am immediately shocked to see it was already 1. Damn I must have slept in pretty late.

Getting dressed into a purple sports bra and black shorts, I slip on my black running shoes and head out. 

I start to jog and decide to put in my earphones. Just as I get them untangled I hear someone call my name.

I stop and turn around to find Emily. She's dressed in pretty much the same outfit as me except her sports bra was pink, and so were her running shoes.

"Hey Emily!" I say as she catches up to me.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" She asks.

I nod my head and we begin to jog.

"So I heard from Spencer that you guys are in the lead by 3 points."  Emily says, smiling wide.

I smile along with her and nod my head.

"Nice one!" She says.

"I know! This morning their prank backfired! Their faces were so surprised when I smacked both of them with the whipped cream on my hands!" I reply.

She chuckles and says, "I know! I saw them this morning! They ran past me while scratching themselves like crazy!"

"Itching powder." I tell her and she laughs.

"So Emily, tell me about yourself." I tell her.

She smiles at me before saying, "Well I'm the same age as you, I am from Washington, I have a little sister, my parents are divorced, I like to draw and swim, I hate beans, and I love animals." She says.

"Oh and you don't have to tell me about yourself, Spencer has told me enough about you." She adds.

I look at her surprised before asking, "What exactly did he tell you about me?" 

"You are 18, you are from Maryland, your parents are split up, you have an amazing voice and you love music, you love animals, you run, you have tattoos and a belly button ring, you have more than one ear piercing, you like All Time Low, Sleeping with Sirens, The Script, Fall Out Boy, Forever the Sickest Kids, and more. You hate the taste of bubblegum, you hate bullying, you lived with your aunt last summer, you guys dated, you left him, you love Italian food, and your favorite colors are purple and blue."

I look at her shocked. He really said that about me? 

"Yes he did." She says.

Wait did I say hat out loud?

"Yes you did." She tells me.

"Oh, oops. Anyway, why did he say all that stuff about me?" I ask.

She shrugs and says, "He talks about you a lot."

"Oh...” I say not really knowing what to say.

"Yeah I can tell that you guys were in love. Well you guys still are. That's why I don’t think it will work with Spencer and I, he still loves you." She states.

I laugh and reply, "If you think he loves me you are wrong. He told me himself that he moved on, plus it looks like he really likes you." 

She shakes her head and gives me a sad smile, "It's not going to work. I'm going to break it off soon, but I hope when I do that we can still be friends." 

"Of course!" I say.

"Ok then, I'll see you later." She says, giving me a wave before leaving.

I look up and see we are already at the dorms. Wow I didn't even know that we jogged back already.

I walk into my dorm and head to my room. The clock read 3:00pm now so I decide to hop into the shower before getting ready for dinner.

Oh god I hope the band likes me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:  Sooo.....  :P