Chapter 11

Authors note: NARWHALS! Thank you for the person who commented narwhals the other day, it made my day :) 

You know what I’m going to do one day? I'm going to do the impossible and figure out how to mix narwhal genes in with horse genes and voila! 

Out comes a unicorn.

Happy reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: 

Man, why do I feel like there is something on my face?

I crack my eyes open, adjusting to the light coming from my dorm window. Groaning I get up and walk to the bathroom. 

Once I reach it I glance at the mirror and am suddenly horrified.

On each cheek were two, huge red circles of what seemed to be blush, while on my eyes were bright blue eye shadow. Whoever put it on, put it under my eyes too. What the fuck.

They had also put some red lipstick on me that was smeared so I looked like the joker.

Suddenly two boys burst into my room. Once they saw me with my mouth ajar in horror, they started laughing historically.

"Like your makeover? Spencer and I did it ourselves." Aiden says in between gasps.

Spencer just laughed to the point where nothing was coming out of his mouth and he was just clapping like a retarded seal.

I smirk suddenly having an idea.

"I guess that make you guys have 2 points and us 3. Good job boys." I say holding out a hand.

They look confused but take it anyway. That’s my chance.

I let go of Spencer's hand to grab some handcuffs from my sink and clasping them quickly onto Spencer’s right hand and onto Aiden’s right hand.

Don't ask me why I have handcuffs in my bathroom, I just do.

Don't judge.

I didn't have it there for dirty reasons for those dirty minded people!

Gosh!

Anyway back to the point.

I did this all in a span of 10 seconds so they just stood there for a while till it processed through their head what just happened.

"Shit!" Spencer exclaims suddenly realizing what I did.

Aiden’s eyes widen and he just looks at me in shock.

"Why the hell do you have handcuffs in your bathroom?" Aiden asks raising an eyebrow.

Spencer turns to me now interested also.

I shrug and Aiden grins.

"You dirty girl!" Aiden tells me pointing a finger at me.

A flash of emotion that I cannot read flashed through Spencer’s face, but soon disappear.

Hmm, that’s weird.

Could he be jealous?

No he doesn't like me that way anymore, he has Emily.

"Wait do you have the key to this thing?" Spencer asks, his voice a little tight.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about the key. Hmm I wonder where I put it." I say tapping my pointer finger to my chin in thought.