Chapter 2

Authors note: Vote and comment please! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2:

"Vi!" Spencer exclaims surprised.

I smile at him nervously. I have to admit, I still love him. 

A bunch of emotions flash across his face. First he's surprised, then sad, then angry.

He opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by a girl squealing.

"Spency!" A short, blonde girl shrieks and tackles Spencer into a hug. The next thing I know the two of them are full on making out.

Right then and there, my heart shatters all over again. I blink back my tears and turn around to see the worrisome faces of my friends.

I smile my best fake smile and tell them, voice cracking, "I'm going out, I'll see you later."

With that I grab my skateboard push my way past the couple.

I have no idea where I'm going, and to be honest, I didn't really care. All I know is that my heart is shattering and it’s all my fault. If I hadn't of broken things off like that, I may still have a relationship with Spencer.

Since I was too busy thinking and not being able to see because of the tears, I didn't notice that I was on the road, or that there was a car till it was only a few feet in front of me.

I jump of my skateboard getting out of the way of the car in the last minute, but I land on my ankle awkwardly causing a shooting pain go up my leg.

"SHIT!" I scream laying on the sidewalk, where I landed. The tears fall even faster now.

"Are you alright!?" I man's voice says from next to me. 

I shut my eyes and just shake my head. Oh god it hurts so much! 

"Okay, let’s get you to a hospital." The man says before lifting me up bridal style.

I whimper in pain as he carries me out to his car. I don't open my eyes at all till we finally reach the hospital.

By then I'm about ready to amputate my foot, just so the pain would stop. Wait won't that make it hurt even more?

When we finally get a doctor to check the damage he pronounces that I have a badly sprained ankle. He gives me pain medicine to take before he bandages my ankle and gives me crutches.

The pain medication takes effect almost immediately and make me feel really loopy. It's almost as if I'm drunk.

I look up to find the mystery man and the doctor talking.

"Oh my god!" I screech.

The two looked over at me with confusion till I say, "You're a doctor! Does that mean you know THE doctor? Doctor Who doctor!?" I ask the doctor pointing at him.

The two chuckles at me before returning to the conversation they were having. I stick out my bottom lip and cross my arms, pouting. They are ignoring me! That's so mean!

Finally the two finish their conversation and the mystery man come up to me.

"I didn't get to introduce myself to you earlier but my name is Brandon." The man says sticking his hand out for me to shake.

I ignore his hand and tackle him into a hug before shrieking, "HI!!!!”

"Wow there! You still can't put weight on that foot!" He says holding me bridal style again.

"I don't like your name! I'm going to name you Dean. OOOOH like Dean Winchester!" I shriek while giggling and clapping my hands excitedly.

All he does is chuckle at me before carrying me to his car. Wow I didn't even notice that he walked us out of the hospital! Maybe he's batman!

"So where do you live?" Dean asks me.

"Dorm room 220!" I shriek in reply.

He nods understanding what I mean and parks at the college. I direct him where to go and soon we are in front of Aiden and Spencer's dorm room.

Dean knocks on the door, still holding me and my crutches. A few moments later, Aiden opens the door in just his boxers.

"Aiden!" I shriek, wriggling out of Dean's arms and hopping over to the boy and giving him a hug.

"Vi?" He asks confused.

"Wait so this isn't her dorm room?" Dean asks from behind me.

Aiden shakes his head and ask him, "What in the hell happened."

Dean recaps what happened while I hum Mary had a little lamb.

"Vi?" Someone asks from behind Aiden.

We all turn to see Spencer there in just his boxers, just like Aiden.

I glare and point to him saying, "You hurt me you know! I still love you, I never stopped! Now you have a girlfriend? Are you fucking serious!" 

Spencer's eyes open in shock and I just turn my back to him and hop back to Dean. "Let’s go!" I tell him.

He picks me up bridal style and makes his way to my dorm after Aiden gives him directions.

I take this time to actually study Dean. He has black hair and piercing blue eyes. His lips were nice and pink and he had very long lashes. To be carrying me as much as he did meant that he was probably fit too.

I had to admit he was hot, but not as hot as Spencer. Oh, Spencer. The boy who broke my heart.

Being caught up in my thoughts I didn't realize we were at my dorm till Dean banged on it. Seconds later, a very sleepy Sky opens the door.

"Vi! Oh my god what happened!" She shrieks, noticing the condition I'm in.

Dean once again recaps what happened as Ash appears next to Sky and they listen. 

When he finishes, the girls let him into the dorm and he goes to set me down on my bed. When he does set me down on his bed, I don’t unwrap my arms from his neck. He stares at me confused and I just grin at him before pulling him to me and pecking him on the lips lightly.

I let him go and notice that he is blushing hard. Aw he's so cute!

"Thanks!" I yell and wave at him as he exits the dorm.

I turn to the girls and they are staring at me wide eyed. I just giggle and give do a peace sign and duck lips before turning around and falling fast asleep. 

Oh god what have I done?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Omg what!? Vote and comment! Peace out!