Chapter 3

Authors note: Hey guys! I'm sorry to tell you but I'm going out of town and I won’t have Wi-Fi so I won’t be able to update! :)  I promise I will when I get back though!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: 

Oh my god! That was such a weird dream! 

I dreamt that Spencer had a girlfriend and I sprained my ankle. In the dream I also told Spencer I loved him and I kissed a guy named Brandon/Dean!

I shake my head to rid the thoughts of my dream out of my mind when I notice my ankle is bandaged. What?

That’s when I realize last night wasn't a dream.

My eyes widen and I screech, "Holy shit!"

Right away Ash and Sky sprint into my room to check and see what happened. When they both see my expression they understand immediately.

"I'm sorry honey, but yeah, that all happened." Ash informs me.

"Shit! Dean told you everything? Even the part where I kissed him?" I asked in horror.

"WHAT!" The two girls shriek looking at me, their eyes widening.

"Oops." I say biting my lip.

They weren't able to get more information from me because we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Ash goes and get the door while Sky just shakes her head at me.

"Um Vi it’s for you." Ash says, moving out of the way so Dean can walk in.

"Can we be left alone guys?" I ask the two girls. They nod and rush out the door, mumbling something about getting breakfast.

Once the door shuts I turn to Dean and say, "Hey Dean, er um Brandon, I'm sorry for kissing you last night. I was kind of loopy from the meds, but can you blame me? You are cute and you helped me lots." 

Dean chuckles at me and sits down beside me on my bed. "Vi, if I wasn't gay, I would totally go for you. You are very beautiful and I hope we can be friends. Oh and by the way call me Dean, I like it better since Dean Winchester is hot!" He tells me smiling.

My eyes widen and my cheeks turn red. I just flirted with a gay man! 

"Er-um... yeah friend! I'd love that!" I finally choke out.

Dean grins at me and traps me in a bear hug. Damn he gives good hugs!

"Oh and Dean Winchester is hot! I mean he's badass and he slays monsters! And have you seen his body?" I say.

He nods excitedly and replies, "Umf those abs! The doctor is cute too! David Tenant and Matt Smith are just umf!"

"Oh he can use my tardis any time." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

We both laugh at that. 

"I can tell we are going to be best friends." I say nodding my head in approval.

"Now go fetch my some clothes peasant!" I demand.

He bows to me before saying, "Yes your majesty."

Damn he is awesome! I never had a gay friend, but I love it! He's awesome and he has a good taste in guys. Also in clothes I notice when he hands me the outfit he picked out.

With the help of Dean, I get dressed into my light pink, high waist shorts and my white and black VANS tank top. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put on some eyeliner and mascara before grabbing some black sandals and getting up.