Pranking Dorm Room 220 (Book 2)

Author note: 

Sequel to Pranking the Boy Next Door!

Hope you guys like the new book! The old characters are still here! Happy reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

One year ago:

Tears are streaming down my face as I write Spencer my goodbye letter. With every word I write, my heart breaks even more.

Dear Spencer,

I'm sorry I can't do this in person. When I came here this summer I didn't expect to meet any friends, nor did I expect to get a boyfriend. I've never been one for goodbyes because I always mess it up somehow.

Well Spencer, this is me messing it up. You are the most fun, funniest, sweetest, and hottest boyfriend a girl can have. You are smart and have good, evil pranks. I remember every moment I spent with you this summer.

Our first kiss at the fair, and our last kiss yesterday after the movie. I know I told you I would meet you at the shop today, but I asked Ash and Sky to give you the letter and for Aiden to make sure you don't go after me. 

This is goodbye sweetheart. I never thought that I would say I love you for the first time in a letter, but this is the only time I can. I love you Spencer, and I always will love you.

-Vi

Finishing off the letter, I hand it to Ash and say my goodbyes to her, Sky, and Aiden. 

"You have my number, make sure you use it." I tell them, my voice cracking.

They trap me into a group hug before letting me go. I hop into the car with my Aunt, tears streaming down my face. 

"It'll be okay, honey." my aunt says before heading to the airport.

"Take care of Cody for me." I tell my aunt.

She nods and we finish our tear filled goodbye before I disappear into the plane. I'm going to miss this place. 

I'm going to miss Spencer most of all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello? Anybody here?" I say opening the door to my room.

Before I has any time to react, two girls come barreling into me, trapping me into an air restricting hug.

"Ash, Sky, can’t breathe!" I finally make out.

They let go of me grinning so wide that the Cheshire cat is put to shame.

"We've missed you so much! I know that we have texted and Skyped but I've missed being able to talk to you in person!" Ash says.

"Well I'm here now, and I've missed you guys so much, too! I can't believe that you were able to get us in the same dorm!" I say to both of them.

"Eh, I've got connections." Sky replies with a shrug.

I hug both of them again before grabbing my luggage and heading to the last open bed. As I begin to unpack I ask Ash, "Hey, how are you and Aiden doing?"

"Were great! He told me he loved me and I said it back! He's actually going here, too." She informs me, plopping down on my bed.

I stop everything I'm doing and turn to her, grinning evilly.

"Is he here yet?" I ask.

"Nope, he is coming at 6 pm." She replies.

I glance at the clock and it reads 5:15 pm. good, we have 45 minutes.

"How about a welcome to college prank?" I ask jumping up and down in excitement.

"Hell yeah!" Sky and Ash say in unison.

"He's room 220." Ash informs me before hopping into my car with Sky behind her. 

We arrive at Party City and grab rope and a fake man with clothes to make him look real. Then we drive back and head into the boys' dorms with our supplies. 

We find dorm room 220 quickly and head in. When we find the closet we take the fake man and hang him from the railing.

Oh this is going to scare Aiden! He would just walk in here and when he goes to put his clothes in the closet, he will find what he thinks is a dead man.

To top it off I take paper and write - 

Welcome to college Aiden! You miss me? 

- Your girlfriend and her friends.

I fold it up and put it in an envelope, taping it on the railing beside him.

The three of us head back to our dorm giggling like maniacs.

"Oh Vi, I've missed you." Sky says laughing.

"I know! Life without me is like life without chocolate!" I say.

They nod in agreement and we laugh once again.

We crouch down beside my bag and they help me unpack. Once we were done I examined our work.

My bed now has dark purples sheets with white pillows. My clothes were hanging in the closet and inside my drawers. Then my laptop was on my desk, next to my lamps and books. Finally there were posters of All Time Low, Forever the Sickest Kids, Sleeping with Sirens, and Falling in Reverse hanging on the wall.

"Prefect!" I exclaim and high five the two girls.

With nothing else to do, the girls and I sit down and begin watching a movie with the TV that Ash had brought.

Just as there was an explosion in the movie, the door swings open and Aiden walks in holding the fake man and note.

"What the fuck! This scared the shit out of me!" He yells at us.

When his eyes meet me, his look changes from anger to happiness.

"Vi! I'm guessing this was your doing?" He says to me.

I shrug and point at the two girls saying, "They helped."

With that he drop the fake man and hugs me.

"Ah we’ve missed you!" He exclaims.

"I know, I know! You can let me go now! You still haven't given your girlfriend a kiss yet." I tell him.

He drops me right away and head to Ash, picking her up and swinging her around before kissing her.

"Hey Aiden! I've been looking everywhere for you! You still need to help me unpack our dorm!" I hear a man's voice say from the doorway.

I freeze right away. I know that voice. From the look of worry on Aiden's, Ash's, and Sky's faces, I knew I was right on who it was.

I turn around and look at the man in the doorway before saying, "Hey Spencer. What's up?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: AHHH!! I posted it! Hope you liked it! I'll update soon! :D