Chapter 6

*Jordan's POV* ^Graduation day^

"CAMERON!!" I whispered yelled in excitement. "IT'S GRADUATION!!"

Cameron looked up at me from her breakfast and smiled brightly.

"YES IT IS!!" She exclaimed while shovelling a heap of cereal in her mouth. I laughed at her. "We don't even have to go to school or anything!! We get the whole day to get all F-ancy"

Cameron was the kinda girl who loved to dress up, put pretty make up on, and get her hair done. Me on the other hand, I could care less about all that stuff, but I didn't mind looking fancy sometimes; today was that occasion.

"So cam, you haven't even shown me your dress yet?! That's bizarre, I must see it" I said with over excitement in my voice. She looked at me and grinned,

"Oh yeah! My dress!! It's up in my closet, come I'll show you it!" We ran up the staircase towards cams room, when her phone began ring.

*ALEX P.O.V*

The phone rang, 1...2...3... Finally on the fourth ring I heard Cameron's beautiful voice pick up. "Hey baby" she said happily.

"Hey babe, what's up"

"Oh nothing Jordan and I are about to look at my dress for grad!" She said with enthusiasm. "And how about my sexy boyfriend" I paused for a moment. I had to tell her, but I just didn't wanna break her heart. "Alex you still there?" She questioned.

"Yes.. Baby... I didn't want this to happen now, but we have no choice."

"No choice for what Alex?!" She asked in a panic. "Alex?!" I could hear her begin to sniffle, her breaths getting jagged.

"Keagan and I have to go to boot camp now." The phone was silent for what seemed like forever. Then it happened she began to sob. "Cameron... I'm so sorry"

"When will I be able to see you, I need to see you before you go!" She said in a panic. I stayed quite, "Alex? You're already gone aren't you?" Cameron's voice is quite and shaky.

"Yes. We are already on a flight to camp... I'm so sorry. We got called up early they need more people. There is a hug war brewing between Europe and America." This makes Cameron's breath hitch. "Baby, this may be a world war 3" Cameron stays eerily quite than replies.

"I love you" I can imagine her face crumbling as she says this.

"I love you too Cameron." The flight attendants come around and tell us to turn our electronics off, we are about to take off. "Cameron, baby, I have to go we are about to take off, i love you" I hang up quickly. I can't stand listening to her cry. Keagan looks at me than back at his phone.

"Dude I haven't even said goodbye to Jordan yet."

I stare at him,

"Are you stupid?! She's gonna hear the news from Cameron and hate you forever. You can't afford to be doing this right now. You know her military past experiences, they aren't good." He completely ignores me and looks at his phone. There is a picture of him and Jordan at the fall fair when we first met them. They look so young and happy. His eyes begin to water but before he lets a tear shed he wipes his eyes and turns his phone off.

8========================D

^^ yes that's a penis ^^ 😂😂

( HEY! okay so haven't updated in forever... I'm sorry I honestly completely forgot about this account. Well here is a short update for all y'all that've waited through the long wait! I'm so sorry! I'm gonna try my hardest to update but school is coming up.. And I have to work and huntin' season. So I'll try my hardest to update this story and maybe the other one for y'all that are reading it!!! Plus for all you gamers 'Advanced warfare' is coming out soon too so I'll be busy busy! If u want more or have ideas just inbox me! Well gotta go!!) -Jordan