Chapter 3

Chapter 3 +the hospital+

*Keagan POV*

I stood in the hall way of the large sickly hospital, but something had caught my eye. It was a large poster like sign. It said,

* MARINE CORP *

Pray for our troops,

help our troops,

support them.

Marine Corp America's leaders.

Leading the war since 1939

Help your troops;

Become a troop.

*MARINE CORP*

My thoughts were brought down a long trail of me and Alex in the army, if nothing bad had happened to him. As I was reading the poster over and over again I heard Jordan's voice. "Keagan?" She asked, I turned around to see her looking at me then the poster. I nodded my head,

"How is Alex?" I questioned. She looked at me with a smile and replied

"Well he should be okay, it was just nerves, at least that's what the doctors said" I walked away from the poster and over to Jordan. "Keagan? Are you really sure your ready to be in the army?" Her voice became over powered with concern. I nodded my head and wrapped her fragile body in my arms.

"I am, but I don't think I'm ready to leave you" I whispered in her ear. I could hear her breath hitch, as tears began to trickle slowly down her cheeks. I wiped them away and placed a kiss on her hairline. "I think I should go see Alex?" She nodded, but before I could walk away she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her placing a long kiss on my lips. I held her securely in my arms. Slowly she pulled away and whispered

"I love you keagan" I smiled and kissed her again.

"I love you too" I replied, holding her waist.

*Alex POV*

My vision started to clear up as I opened my eyes slightly. I looked around confused. Where was I? I scanned the room I was in, which consisted of a small tv in the right corner, a large window to my left, the walls were a deathly white and the flooring was slick light blue tiles, there was a bathroom straight in front of me and just in front of the small tv on my right was a few chairs and a beautiful girl. Cameron! It was Cameron. All I wanted to do was pull her into my arms and kiss her. "Cameron?!" I asked weakly. She looked up, her eyes were puffy from crying and tear streaks were painted on her cheeks, her hair was messy But she was still more then beautiful.

"Alex! OMIGOD Alex" she cried, she quickly got up and embraced me in a large hug. I cupped her face gently and kissed her.

"Cameron, What happened to me?" I asked a little less confused. She chuckled a little and held my hand tightly then began to explain what had happened to me at the football tourney. "I passed out! During the first like three minutes of the first quarter?!" She nodded her head, "we lost didn't we..?" She nodded her head again but this time she looked down. "I have to talk to keagan! He is probably so mad!" Cameron kissed my cheek and got up.

"Do you want me to go get him?" She asked, I nodded my head and smiled

"Yeah I need to talk to him" she smiled and walked out of the room leaving me alone. I laid there and thought. I wonder if Keagan will be mad at me, I know how hard he had been working to win this tourney. I could hear the sound of a door creek open.

"Hey bro, how are you feeling?" Keagan asked, walking up to my bedside. I looked at him with a cocky grin.

"Like shit, my head is pounding! What the hell did you do to me?!" I laughed, he shook his head, and laughed with me.